ADVERTISEMENT

Open Games

NCallie1

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 15, 2022
Great Games Saturday. Who does everyone have?

I'm going:
Mitty 64 CW 51
Too much size, too much depth, rebounding mismatch. I do not see CW being able to use their trademark zone trap against Mitty all game.

Piedmont 68 Salesian 64
Salesian is playing as well as anyone. An upset here would not surprise me in the least bit. Piedmont has not been tested in weeks. Are they healthy? I lean Piedmont here at home.

Reactions: bunnyhopninja
Great Games Saturday. Who does everyone have?

I'm going:
Mitty 64 CW 51
Too much size, too much depth, rebounding mismatch. I do not see CW being able to use their trademark zone trap against Mitty all game.

Piedmont 68 Salesian 64
Salesian is playing as well as anyone. An upset here would not surprise me in the least bit. Piedmont has not been tested in weeks. Are they healthy? I lean Piedmont here at home.
Salesian at Piedmont should be entertaining and can go either way. Piedmont having home court is worth a few more points.

I agree with NCallie's predictions. Maybe Mitty wins by 15-20 against CW. Just too much for anyone in NorCal IMO. Piedmont/Salesian seems like a pick'em game.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
I just wonder if Piedmont's D4 run against little competition will hurt them? It wasnt exactly like Piedmont was demolishing its D4 opponents, more like cruise control. Meanwhile Salesian was tested every game and had to fight for every win.

Curious to see if Piedmont struggles out of the gate as it gets accustomed to Salesian's game speed/pace. A pace that Piedmont hasnt seen in awhile.

Last edited:
I think the Mitty / CW game will be close. Both teams have had a week to prepare for this match up. I think it will be single digits for most of the game. It could go double digit in the last few minutes due to fouling and free throws, but I don't expect large double digit leads

I’ll go chalk on these matchups.
It was always supposed to be Mitty Vs Piedmont.
I think Mitty size is too much for CW . I’ll go 68 to 48. Piedmont wins in a tight one. Levingston will control the glass and Piedmont runs good 5 out spacing offense with a lot of reads off the off ball screens. Guards can create off the bounce too. Don’t think the pressure will be an issue. Rest is a factor as well. I’ll go Piedmont 60 to 52.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
2 of my favorite coaching staffs in the Pied v Salesian game. Will be happy for whoever wins and sad for whoever loses.

Hmmm tough one...its def a pickem

I'll take Pied in a barn burner at home by 4.

Mitty by 16 in the other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT