ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Bowl Game Scoreboard

Duncanville TX 38 DeSoto 14 3rd quarter Texas 6A - you know that top ranked Texas team who lost to Mater Dei 45-3

Last edited:
McClymonds leads Campolindo 40-14 with 6 mins left in Q3. Mack is getting whatever it wants on offense

Reactions: concrete17
Final: Duncanville, TX 38 DeSoto 20; Moves to 6A semifinals against Southlake Carrroll.

Jesus, my fat thumb sent that while still writing and I went to edit within seconds. Easy there quick draw. It’s now competed :D

if-im-curt-with-you-its-because-time-is-a-factor-i-think-fast-i-talk-fast-and-i-need-you-guys-to-act.jpg

Final: Duncanville, TX 38 DeSoto 20; Moves to 6A semifinals against Southlake Carrroll.
Thats a good look for Cali football. It will be interesting to see if Duncanville can go all the way. Ill actually be at the 6A D2 semi this Saturday. Westlake vs Katy. If Katy wins and should Tomball win their game against Guyer than that sets up a state championship between 2 teams less than hr or so apart. I live closer to Tomball so I'm pulling for the little guy who came out of nowhere and is making noise in the Texas state playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT