ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal First Round Scores

Jesuit? Folsom? What happened? University's HC Bessolo one of the best in the area. SHP's coach is also very good. 2 schools that have a 300 student enrollment. David beats Goliath. Congrats!

Reactions: larry legend33
Jesuit? Folsom? What happened? University's HC Bessolo one of the best in the area. SHP's coach is also very good. 2 schools that have a 300 student enrollment. David beats Goliath. Congrats!
Jesuit gives up 52 pts at home in a playoff game. That alone is terrible . Congrats to university who should be playing in d2 or d3 at shot for a state title. Salesian will be much more stingy.
Folsom should have never been a 2 seed.

SHP is 550 but Im assuming hoops is University's main sport Basketball at SHP is damn near 4th behind water polo, Lax, football, then hoops

D1: If Uni can upset Salesian (possible), and SHP beats SRV, then University would host SHP as a 14 seed at Kezar Stadium.....I think this is whats going to happen.
My Prediction for Finals after first Round: (5) Inderkum vs. (14) University

D2: Bellarmine upsets my original pick of Moreau Catholic. Granite Bay with the 16-1 Upset. California with the 14-3 Win.
My prediction for Finals after first Round: (5) Vanden vs. (2) Branson

D3: Carlmont with the 16-1 upset over Las Lomas.
My Prediction for Finals after first Round: (9) Oakland vs. (3) Oakland Tech Pt 4

D4: HMB with only upset, beating San Domenico.
My Prediction for Finals after first Round: (6) Central Catholic vs. (4) Monterey

D5: Paint. Venture Academy plays tomorrow.
My Prediction for Finals after first round: (1) Venture Academy vs. (7) Cloverdale

D6 and Open play Tomorrow

folsom and jesuit. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and serra 33 points in the playoffs.... gritty gets u 33.

Tough night for Sacramento area teams with Folsom, Jesuit and Sacramento losing at home. Also tough night for the DAL with Campo, Clayton Valley and Las Lomas all bring one and done.

Tough night for Sacramento area teams with Folsom, Jesuit and Sacramento losing at home. Also tough night for the DAL with Campo, Clayton Valley and Las Lomas all bring one and done.
Folsom we all know. #2 seed was a gift and not deserved.
They should have had a road game at best. Great win for SHP.

Jesuits lack of defense and rebounding caught up to them and they met a team that offensively was better. Incredible win for university.

@ayalar09 , I think Salesian is too well coached and too athletic for university. It’s a completely different animal than Jesuit. Look for a game in low 50’s with Salesian winning by 8-10.

Also think SRV beats SHP.

How about granite bay and Whitney! 2 pretty medicore teams this year getting it done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT