ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Football Top 20 Rankings

The Same.... Looks like the 9 New Transfers for Folsom are paying off!!!.... Folsom’s Transferred up All Star Team is Beating a D3 Team 35-0 at half.... Congrats to Folsom....
I watched the game on line and Broussard was the only transfer I saw playing. He had a couple catches and played DB. I kept checking numbers throughout the game and that was it

A lot of folks were at that game. Myself included. I was sitting on the DLS side next to a DLS fan from this board. DLS played their core guys the entire game, as did Folsom. Core guys include backups or 2’s as you put it. Folsom was rotating back ups in the game too. All starters don’t play every play of every game, especially since some of them play both ways. I think you’re trying to mislead a bit here.

Disagree...was Tasi & Puckett in the game in 4th quarter?

I watched the game on line and Broussard was the only transfer I saw playing. He had a couple catches and played DB. I kept checking numbers throughout the game and that was it

Honestly I really wish Folsom - Serra just play next weekend and skip all the BS!

Disagree...was Tasi & Puckett in the game in 4th quarter?

It’s easy enough to go back and review the game. But I’m waiting on you to be specific as to which starters were out and for how long of a stretch.

So besides the two players mentioned above, who else supposedly sat on the bench the entire 4th quarter?

Last edited:
My buddies kid play's baseball for Folsom and his dad played for Brewers for a Cup of Coffee. He does not attend the football games because he knows the Folsom coaches are filthy and recruit from Reno to SJS area. Plain and simple.
I have no horse in this race and could care less.. I coached the best 8th graders in Nor Cal for the class of '21(Now Juniors). They are legitimate 1st string lineman for DLS and I can tell you besides Dorian(QB) I can tell you the lineman OL & DL were on the sideline...
Honestly I really wish Folsom - Serra just play next weekend and skip all the BS!

Something with you isn’t adding up.

You claim to “have no horse in this race and couldn’t care less”, yet at the same time acknowledge to having a connection to DLS players that you tout as “the best 8th graders in NorCal” (biased opinion?) all while contributing at least 2 anti-Folsom posts quoted above.

So tell me what I’m missing, cause it sure doesn’t seem as though you’re unbiased or uncaring. You’re sounding much more like someone with an agenda.

I’m far from a Folsom guy, let alone a homer. But what’s the deal? For the sake of transparency.

Good point Addict as VC's D secondary gave up a number of passes for big gains, but no TD's - a shut-out except for the big KO return for TD to start the game [and by a soph no less - impressive!]. Last year VC shut-down Serra's offense in that 37-6 VC win, however this Serra offense appears altogether different and McLemore is a true double-threat QB.
I will also add that VC's QB Cory Taylor looks very comfortable in the pocket and more relaxed passing the ball this season.

Reactions: concrete17
The VC front seven is loaded with college recruits. It is one of the best in NorCal. The OL is also very strong. So, in the end, that Nov.2 showdown is going to hinge on whether Serra's linemen can handle the VC kids. They could not last year.

I will agree VC kicked our ass last year with a lot of ego's on Serra's team that have graduated and 3 of them actually playing on Saturday's. That said, this is a younger, faster, taller QB(6'3/200) 4.5 40. Runs anchor on track 4 x 440 team. If you watch Serra game watch how quick the ball is out of the QB's hands. Yes VC has a better O-line. We have a 4 star D-end 6'6 270 who will most likely start as a frosh in college at Nebraska(One mans opinion).

Net-Net - 11/2 at Serra High School will be a heck of a game. Get your tickets ASAP and don't be one of those guys who would rather watch it online. You can't feel the real vibe unless your are present.

Something with you isn’t adding up.

You claim to “have no horse in this race and couldn’t care less”, yet at the same time acknowledge to having a connection to DLS players that you tout as “the best 8th graders in NorCal” (biased opinion?) all while contributing at least 2 anti-Folsom posts quoted above.

So tell me what I’m missing, cause it sure doesn’t seem as though you’re unbiased or uncaring. You’re sounding much more like someone with an agenda.

I’m far from a Folsom guy, let alone a homer. But what’s the deal? For the sake of transparency.

I am a Serra guy plain and simple. Graduated from there. Coached every player who has started at Serra since 2012 in Pop Warner and then unlimited weight 8th graders. Plus a ton of Riordan/SI/SHC players.
Any other questions Dr.Phil?

I am a Serra guy plain and simple. Graduated from there. Coached every player who has started at Serra since 2012 in Pop Warner and then unlimited weight 8th graders. Plus a ton of Riordan/SI/SHC players.
Bayside Broncos SM Bulldogs Alumni? Just having fun, knew alot of those kids pre 2012...

Bayside Broncos SM Bulldogs Alumni? Just having fun, knew alot of those kids pre 2012...

I tried to buy the Bay City Bulldogs from Bill but he was so stubborn he would not sell to me. They were running the program as a business and when their last team with the Nunn brothers team made to the Florida National Pop Warner Championships. Bill did not have a dime in the emergency fund which I believe is supposed to have $5k in it at all times. Long Story short, the team got on the local news to plea for donations and the CEO of Netsuite came in last min and cut them a check for $30,000 so everyone could attend. That included parents.

Reactions: Santa Ball
Would you happen to know Dave Haney which is known as the Pop Warner guru in the South Bay??? Who coached the Oak Grove Renegades and Red Devils to multiple National championships in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT