ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Offer Update

USC has offered Riordan's 2026 Tommy Tofi and 2025 Peter Langi

Imagine what Coach Adhir would do at one of the top football schools in NorCal if he can help get his kids offers after going 3-7.

This is what a kid first approach looks like. Some of the top schools in NorCal seem to be coach first. Some schools count state championship rings, but coach Adhir is counting how many kids he can help get a free education. Rings are great for coaches but for some kids (low income) a free education is the only way they will be able to actually go to college.

Soon top NorCal prospects will be heading to Riordan in flocks. The "win at all cost" coaches will fade away after they can no longer use these kids for personal gain.

Imagine what Coach Adhir would do at one of the top football schools in NorCal if he can help get his kids offers after going 3-7.

This is what a kid first approach looks like. Some of the top schools in NorCal seem to be coach first. Some schools count state championship rings, but coach Adhir is counting how many kids he can help get a free education. Rings are great for coaches but for some kids (low income) a free education is the only way they will be able to actually go to college.

Soon top NorCal prospects will be heading to Riordan in flocks. The "win at all cost" coaches will fade away after they can no longer use these kids for personal gain.

??????????????????????????

This is just plain crazy talk. There’s so much wrong with it, I don’t even know where to start. So I won’t bother.

Ok, so if I'm putting these pieces together, Riordan's OL/DL next season will have both Tofi's, both Langi's, Keady, Tupou and Kaihea. Incredible and ridiculous size and depth.

Kind of sounds like Riordan’s administration has committed itself to establishing a top flight football/basketball program. Good for them and the SF area. Good luck to them and their pursuit.

The coach is important (no doubt) but this kind of athletic shift doesn’t happen without administrative engineering. Keep in mind every school isn’t geared up or supported to be a showcase school….

Many of the kids who he is “helping” are already prospects in their own right. Riordan is simply providing a platform that develops and showcases future prospects. They also have the advantage of being a parochial school…

For the record, there are other showcase schools in NorCal:

Folsom, Serra, Pittsburgh, and Grant immediately come to mind.

But I think I get your point. A few flagship programs have not evolved. They are still exclusively running the wing-t, veer, and I-formation…

Last edited:
Reactions: remc
Especially since that kid didn’t even go to Riordan last season 😂. The coach had nothing to do with this recruits offers…
Tofi was a Riordan HOF hoop player (dad) they have strong ties to the city. I’m not sure coaching even had anything to do with it. They aren’t even going to win league and now we are talking about them like they are some National power. 😭

Tofi was a Riordan HOF hoop player (dad) they have strong ties to the city. I’m not sure coaching even had anything to do with it. They aren’t even going to win league and now we are talking about them like they are some National power. 😭
Who said Riordan is now a national power? How dare Riordan run the same playbook+ as the “showcase “ schools and disrupting the current “order”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Riordan 2024 OT Kalolo Kaihea has been offered by Arizona State

Palma 2024 OL Tommy Ducker has been offered by Cornell
Ducker was all league on D-line and second team All League on OL. He's more likely to play on D-line in college. Quick, strong, high motor pass rush. He will be very disruptive on defense this season. He will open more eyes.

Ok, so if I'm putting these pieces together, Riordan's OL/DL next season will have both Tofi's, both Langi's, Keady, Tupou and Kaihea. Incredible and ridiculous size and depth.
Keady is now at Indio HS. Transferred to Pitt last Spring.

Last edited:
Mentioned on another thrad but Del Oro WR Tommy Poe committed to Sacramento State.

Also St. Mary's Stockton DB Omari Gayles has committed to Harvard.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Sacramento RB Lamar Radcliffe has committed to Utah. Missed basically all of his junior year due to injury after rushing for more than 2,000 yards as a sophomore

Central Catholic OL Manasse Itete has decommitted from USC. Is scheduled to make his new choice on Saturday

Reactions: MC415
Bellarmine OL Bennett Anderson has committed to Yale

St. Mary's Stockton DE Ryan Gaea has been offered by Sacramento State

Reactions: MC415
Vacaville DE Noa Siaosi has committed to San Jose State

Heritage WR Brooks Davis has committed to Montana

Jesuit 2024 OL Caleb Hall has been offered by Nevada

Jesuit 2024 QB CJ Lee has an offer from Linfield

Livermore OL Xavier Thorpe has picked up recent offers from Washington State and Nevada

Modesto Christian 2024 DB Jeremiah Bernard has committed to Cal Poly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT