ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Offer Update

Charles Williams, ATH 2024, Marin Catholic, has been offered by Fresno State.
How he doesn’t have more offers is baffling, he’s a dominant CB how many 6’2 CBs who have his hips in coverage and ball coverage is insane that they aren’t jumping all over him

How he doesn’t have more offers is baffling, he’s a dominant CB how many 6’2 CBs who have his hips in coverage and ball coverage is insane that they aren’t jumping all over him
He'll have a lot of offers in about two months with the stupid transfer portal defections. I think he'll end up somewhere like Cal or UCLA.
And he could probably play at least D2 college hoops.

Reactions: MC415
Palma's QB Thomas Nunes (2024) received offer from University of San Diego. Former Palma Chieftain Grant Sargent is the current QB at USD

Last edited:
I know several local players had received offers from UCD. With Dan Hawkins stepping down, how many of those offers will still stand, and how many players who had verbally committed with change their plans?

I know several local players had received offers from UCD. With Dan Hawkins stepping down, how many of those offers will still stand, and how many players who had verbally committed with change their plans?
It sounds like the new hire has a lot of ties to the program so I would guess many of those offers/commitments will hold

Reactions: ESPN Ken
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT