ADVERTISEMENT

Norcal Open (SJS)

Dgdollaz

Superstar
Oct 20, 2012
I dont see a lot of teams reppin the Norcal Open from SJS. One guy from the show Wed. said Sac Hi doesnt qualify for the open. If Sac Hi doesnt qualify then Sheldon doesnt qualify. Woodcreek wouldnt qualify either. Folsom and Modesto would be the only teams from SJS that would qualify and thats assuming they win their respective divisions. How are they going to have 4 teams from the SJS?

The SJS doesn't need to put in 4 teams. 4 teams is the max for each section, but the max number of Opens teams from all sections is 8. If 1 sections puts in 4, that leaves just 4 for the other sections combined.

DGDOLLAZ i generally like reading your thoughts, but sometimes i feel you just speak out of emotion. Go read the criteria on CIF website and then reread your last post. You may consider editing it.

Originally posted by H.E.A.T.:
DGDOLLAZ i generally like reading your thoughts, but sometimes i feel you just speak out of emotion. Go read the criteria on CIF website and then reread your last post. You may consider editing it.
sorry bro, i dont know no other way. I tend to get ahead in life by having others do the work for me. I honestly wouldnt know what to look for even if you posted a link.
Point is, If SJS doesnt have 4 teams who will qualify for the Open for Norcal since the biggest section doesnt have many contenders?

and tbh, this was a opinion generator question so people in the norcal community can express opinions which is what forums are for. dont nobody wanna read bylaws and legalities after lunch..

Modesto Christian, Folsom,Capital Christian, Sheldon, Jesuit and PG off the top of my head could qualify

Most likely the North will probably only have 6 teams in Open (like last year) I would say 2 teams from SJS (modesto and Folsom(s) assuming they win section).. 1from CCS (winner of Open section.. Mitty Saint Francis SHC Half moon Bay Serra) and 3 from NCS (BOD(s)Monte Vista(s)De LaSAlle Moreau(s) El Cerrito Drake(s) Campo

(S) went to state championship last year..

Maybe they will take 7th team but we dont have a ton of quality teams like socal..but who knows what these commissioners will decide.

This post was edited on 2/20 4:56 AM by ball of fame

Hey Ball of fame, have you seen the open division for the SS just for their regular playoffs?? What a murder's row!! Most will play in their respective divisions come state playoff time. OUCH!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT