ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Top 10

From what I've seen this year and prior years, Oakland Tech is willing to play any and all.
Have to give it up to Leroy and Tech, you are right they won't duck anyone. I've watched them in person 3 times this season. Every time I have come away more impressed.

I was able to watch this recording last evening. It looked for a while in the first half that an upset could happen. Coach B made great adjustments throughout the game which the Acalanes coaching staff did not match.

Also aside from Acalanes PG Lacanlale, who I would put in the elite category, the rest of the girls fall into the not ready for prime time category. Coaching, grit and toughness won this game for Piedmont. I'm very impressed how Piedmont has battled through adversity all season. Rooting for their storybook run to continue.
Didn't see the game, but difference too is seniors vs. sophomores for the most part. Experience can get overlooked but it still matters. Piedmont also had a good second half against Salesian in winning that one

I personally think the Moreau Catholic/CLet game is close. But I guess it depends on your definition of close and blowout. They just played SMS within 15 and we consider SMS a NorCal top 2 or 3 team.
I thought it was going to be a close one as well. Wasn't able to make it out to catch the game unfortunately but from what I read it seems like Moreau came out with a solid gameplan but couldn't respond to a big run by C-let

Reactions: blex20
I thought it was going to be a close one as well. Wasn't able to make it out to catch the game unfortunately but from what I read it seems like Moreau came out with a solid gameplan but couldn't respond to a big run by C-let
I've heard Moreau is dealing with some off the court issues. They have been going on all season. On Saturday they had an interim coach trying to find her way.

I've heard Moreau is dealing with some off the court issues. They have been going on all season. On Saturday they had an interim coach trying to find her way.
Wow, hadn't heard. Just took a look at maxpreps and I see it looks like they made a head coaching change. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the season shakes out for them

• Wow
Reactions: Norcal_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT