ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Thread

Sacramento guard Sir Marius Jones has been offered by UC San Diego

Serra guard Ryan Pettis has announced his top fice of Weber State, Montana, Long Beach State, Fordham and Pacific.

Reactions: coachlittle
oh thats why buddy keep saying davis better then uc berk.. but davis lost beasley and the kid from heritage.... so are they better? also they play far weaker opponents.
and i see the doughtery kid is there.... if he aint on scholarship that is wild.. played 3 or 4 years on varsity with some high level teams plus all that aau ball.... just to walk on... my dad would be heated wasted all that time and money
Davis lost Ezra Manzon last season (Vanderbilt) and Beasley this season (disappointed -> i thought he really fit in nicely), but have brought in several impact transfers over that time. A guard, TJ Johnson, from Loyola (Chicago) was a real impact last season. In addition, all-time leading scorer Elijah Pepper is coming back for his fifth season. He was fourth in the nation last year with an average of 22.5/game. they beat Cal pretty solidly last year to start the season.

Reactions: PatCarrillo
Sacramento guard Sir Marius Jones has been offered by UC San Diego

Serra guard Ryan Pettis has announced his top fice of Weber State, Montana, Long Beach State, Fordham and Pacific.
Ryan Pettis is set to announce his decision on October 19

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT