ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Thread

Mitty/Arsenal F Gavin Ripp has picked up offers from UCSD, Cal Poly and UC Davis

Last edited:
Reactions: ayalar09
Branson/Oakland Soldiers 2025 guard Semetri Carr has been offered by San Diego

Serra/Team Lillard 2024 guard Ryan Pettis has been offered by Louisiana Tech

Weston Ranch/Rose City 2024 guard Mateen Rafiq has been offered by Fresno Pacific

oh thats why buddy keep saying davis better then uc berk.. but davis lost beasley and the kid from heritage.... so are they better? also they play far weaker opponents.
and i see the doughtery kid is there.... if he aint on scholarship that is wild.. played 3 or 4 years on varsity with some high level teams plus all that aau ball.... just to walk on... my dad would be heated wasted all that time and money
For the past 2 years Cal has been one of the worst teams in division one period. Last year they were worse than a bunch of low majors in California. Madsen has already done a complete overhaul of the roster and brought in some dudes so they should be vastly improved this year.

University 2024 guard Cole Boake has committed to Claremont Mudd-Scripps

Salesian/Jalen Green Elite 2024 PG Aaron Claytor has released his top seven of Radford., Hawaii, Sam Houston, UC Davis, Seattle, USC Upstate and North Carolina A&T

Modesto Christian 2026 guard Myles Jones has offers from USF and Sacramento State

Riordan senior Zion Sensley is announcing his decision on Thursday. His finalists are Alabama, LSU, Arizona State, Hawaii and St. Mary's

Riordan senior Zion Sensley is announcing his decision on Thursday. His finalists are Alabama, LSU, Arizona State, Hawaii and St. Mary's
ASU was the safe bet, not now as they move to the best conference in basketball the big 12.... Bama and LSU might be a little much for him...
hawaii and st marys.. hopefully not

I thought he was a ucla or Arizona lock
i def thought he would go to at least WCC conference. Probably went where they wanted him the most, playing time right away, etc. Thats good for him. He may go over there and rewrite the record books! Congratulations to Tyler!

Modesto Christian 2025 guard Gavin Sykes has been offered by Montana. Was previously at Capital Christian

Modesto Christian 2025 guard Gavin Sykes has been offered by Montana. Was previously at Capital Christian
Does MC have a good busing system to get kids to school? They must to have kids from Cameron Park, El dorado hills and various parts of Sacramento on their team.

Does MC have a good busing system to get kids to school? They must to have kids from Cameron Park, El dorado hills and various parts of Sacramento on their team.
Hahha, I don’t think there has ever been a kid from EDH/Cameron Park at MC. Montana loves this area and we love to send kids there and have them transfer after a year or 2.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT