ADVERTISEMENT

OPEN Final: AM-CW

get back to me when you've coached.. then i'll respect your opinion.. until then its an observation

get back to me when you've coached.. then i'll respect your opinion.. until then its an observation

I've coached. So obviously at least I know what i'm talking about and do a bit of research before speaking. I forgot coaching at the girls high school level was so hard for some. Imagine that? Don't get me wrong there are coaches out there that work very hard at it and put amazing work in, but its not hard. Of course like anything else some do it better and a lot easier than others. As in life coaching has many challenges. And you do often times have to work hard to overcome many of the challenges.

Working hard and something being hard are two different things. Just like writing a song is not hard. But to create a top 20 hit is a challenge. Coaching at times can be very challenging, but depending on the way you view a challenge determines your attitude of the difficulty during the challenge.

Last edited:
I think people are going to be in for a surprise in this one.....

You've been money on your predictions all year long Jaymel, but as my old Uncle Lee always says.... "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND," I've got the sky high soaring golden eagles of Clovis West 72 to 54.
Donnie or do you go by Mr. Peckerwood?

I like the idea of CW winning. I think if Sue let's the horses run and does not over coach like she tends to do in big moments the Monarchs will prevail by close to double digits. I don't think CW has played great since the TOC and you know what they say about peaking too early. Mitty is a well oil machined. I wish I could go to this one.

I've coached. So obviously at least I know what i'm talking about.
What level? I played at a high level and I have also coached youth and if I desired I could probably train some high level players, both girls and boys because I had some great training. I would never just assume I could coach and successful at the high school level. If I put in the time I am sure I could do a decent enough job but I don't have the time and quite frankly I like watching my kids better than coaching other kids.

Coaching is tough, no doubt about it.

Quick Question - I can't make it to Sac tomorrow. Are there any streaming options for the Mitty-Clovis West game? I've looked on the CIF site, but it seems I would need a TWC subscription to get the official stream. That's not even possible for me, so any other ideas?

Quick Question - I can't make it to Sac tomorrow. Are there any streaming options for the Mitty-Clovis West game? I've looked on the CIF site, but it seems I would need a TWC subscription to get the official stream. That's not even possible for me, so any other ideas?
It is being televised if you can get to a TV

Yes, it is a new policy (think it was the same for football). Really bad deal for NorCal fans

I've logged into the xfinity website and the Stream app on my ipad. Both places say this game can only be watched from your home wifi, not watched online from elsewhere. I've tried to set it to record, but not clear that's working either. I'll try watching one of the current games to see if I can. If anyone is successful, more info would be apprciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT