ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Scoreboard: Nov 24-27

Chico storms back up 20 - 16 with 6:37 left. Foothill was up 16-6, Chico kicks FG but personal foul gives them first down and they score TD. On Foothill next possession, INT returned for TD.
Chico 27 Foothill 23 Final

Wasn’t Menlo blowing everyone out all season?

What happened? Looks like they finally got a taste of their own medicine.

Yeah, kind of. I’ve watched Menlo a few times this year and the one difference between every other game and this one is that they got down by multiple possessions. Of course they been down before this year but I’m not sure they’ve ever been as down by more than one possession. They have a young (and really good) Head Coach that found himself in a position he’s never been in before and, I feel, panicked. By the time he realized Wilcox wasn’t Half Moon Bay or San Benito he had already given them a number of short fields.

Yeah, kind of. I’ve watched Menlo a few times this year and the one difference between every other game and this one is that they got down by multiple possessions. Of course they been down before this year but I’m not sure they’ve ever been as down by more than one possession. They have a young (and really good) Head Coach that found himself in a position he’s never been in before and, I feel, panicked. By the time he realized Wilcox wasn’t Half Moon Bay or San Benito he had already given them a number of short fields.

This seems like it may just be the beginning for these guys. Building a program takes time, going through these type of games will make coaches and players better. Didn't realize this school had a new coach.

St. Vincent 54
Sr. Helena 32
Final
Congrats to herzog and st Vincent’s. He’s built a nice little program in Petaluma.
bella , I didn’t realize Acevedo was out yesterday for newman. MC was obviously much better but that kid is an animal and without him newman had zero chance.

Reactions: bella123 and MC415
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT