ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Scoreboard: Nov 24-27

After the challenges Folsom had earlier in the season, what an epic win by Folsom. Great job of coaching the kids up. One of the more satisfying wins in recent memory. Feel bad for the Thunder faithful. Must hurt like hell to drop their first game of the season to Folsom. Great season for those kids. How satsifying a win that must be for Coach D. Very very satisfying. Totally dominated the Rocklin offense.

Reactions: remc
SF v Serra - PA announcement that parking lot is safe and teams getting 5 minutes to warm up before play resumes.

Sorry but this is a really embarrassing tweet. Pitt lost last weeks NCS playoff game. Now they “capture” a title in a do over the following week. Personally I’d be embarrassed to hang that penant!
Yeah.......so it's a D1AA title?

Sorry but this is a really embarrassing tweet. Pitt lost last weeks NCS playoff game. Now they “capture” a title in a do over the following week. Personally I’d be embarrassed to hang that penant!
Why Liberty has a state title as loser, and that CV team has one after dropping down to D2 and then playing like a D6 program to get its title. It’s the Norcal NCS way.

NCS borrowed from CCS a few years ago.
Yes I know, that doesn’t make it right. Hell years ago the CCS had the losers keep playing games after they lost. Serra actually got penalized because they didn’t want to play Milpitas in a game to determine like the 6th most best team one year after they had already lost a playoff game.

Well, that puts a real spin on the SBG games bid placements. More that likely, DLS goes to Open.
Well I agree they probably pick DLS, but Serra has the better resume. They avenged their only loss and DLS is sitting with 2 losses and doesn't have the ability to avenge any of them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT