ADVERTISEMENT

Sac all city teams

27-0

Sports Fanatic
Mar 30, 2005
Let's get some all city team predictions going. Who's the mvp and 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams?? Players that come to mind:

Young and Terrell (sac)
Ford (Folsom)
Brown and Blackwell (wood creek)
Roberson (Cordova)
Bailey (Jesuit)
Manning (Sheldon)
Chriss and Tate (pg)

I'm forgetting a ton of guys but that's s start

That's a great start for a list. Picking POY in Sacramento is a tough task this year. You can make a great case for everyone but Bailey and Tate for the honor and be ok. And that isn't meant slight about Bailey and Tate. I watched PG and Jesuit play in Elk Grove earlier this year and both were very good that night.

I would go with Roberson from Cordova or Ford from Folsom. Bailey is out for me just because Jesuit is pretty average this year. (at least by there standards). Roberson has been phenoeminal and can you really argue not picking jordan ford?

I think mvp should go to a player on best team or one of best teams. Can't have Roberson as mvp because he literally plays zero defense. Ford or young as mvp is my best guess.

I wouldn't put ANY stock into sac bee teams. Last year solo from sac hi was 3rd team.smh...I don't really pay attention to their evaluations any more after that.

Player of the year - Young

1st Team
Ford
Toles
Chriss
Roberson
Brown

2nd Team
Bailey
Blackwell
Manning
Tate
Stallings

3rd Team
Brooks
Greene
Terrell
Finch
Stallworth

Roberson gets more than 3 steals per game...

Roberson is having an MVP level season playing well on both ends of the court; its good to see his name mentioned as one of top players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT