ADVERTISEMENT

Sac-Joaquin Round 3 Section 6-7 Semifinal Matchup

M.C. fan

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2022
We have more powerful small school teams embracing the opportunity of a Section Crown! let's take a peek of what we will see tonight!! We have another rematch of League play from the Southern League.
Some of the teams look mismatched, but when the lights turn on anything is possible.

D6- Sutter vs. Hughson- The battle of the Huskie will be biting down to become the Alpha. Sutter had a very close call last week 14-7 over Liberty Ranch. While Hughson blew up Colfax's season 54-13. Sutter has home field advantage, but Calpreps has Hughson winning a close one. I will take the defending State Champions on the road. 33-26

Sonora vs. Bradshaw Christian- The Pride crushed Union Mine and blew by them 41-7. Sonora spoiled Summervilles hopes 45-14. The Wildcats only loss was to Oakdale 27-20. Sonora averages 43 points and the Pride gives up only 7.7 ppg. The Pride will have to stay warm as it will be chilly on the mountain. The Wildcats will be a lot to handle and look to meet Hughson next week for the Crown!

D7- Ripon Christian vs. Orestimba- The Warriors played earlier at Ripon and where jousted by the Knights 42-12. The Warriors defeated Le Grand 49-14. The Knights look headed to a show down with Woodland Christian.
Ripon Christian's only loss was to Central Valley Christian (34 calpreps) of Visalia on the road 63-41.
I will go with the Knights in a closer rematch with the Warriors.
RC 44-20

Woodland Christian vs. Stone Ridge Christian- The Cardinals have cruised through Sacramento Metro league play and have taken down Bradshaw Chr. in week 1. They pecked out the Delta Saints 49-8. The Knights from Merced had no problems at home taking out Valley Christian 70-14. The Knights will travel the gauntlet to the Cardinal nest in Yolo County. This might get messy.
WC 36-14

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT