ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

What changed with MC? Earlier this year, most had Marin Catholic bearing Cardinal Newman in this game

Their passing game is doo doo against good competition and they are heavily penalized on offense which kills their drives when they get one dimensional with Perez which is why against Redwood and Acalanes they had double the yards of their opponent but had several drives stall out due to penalties and TDs called back due to penalties.......they hold a TON on the perimeter

Reactions: 13 others
MC and Newman will be another one for the ages. Great rivalry. Key to stopping Newman these days is limit Nunnally touches. He’s a freak athletically and does a lot after the catch. Newman hasn’t really ever had a skilled guy like him. Def a d1 kid who is flying a little under radar. (Streak you heard it from me)

But I fully expect this to come down to wire. Newman has a great fg kicker. I’ve seen him make 43yd plus comfortably. Could be the difference.

Good luck to both teams. Outstanding programs

MC and Newman will be another one for the ages. Great rivalry. Key to stopping Newman these days is limit Nunnally touches. He’s a freak athletically and does a lot after the catch. Newman hasn’t really ever had a skilled guy like him. Def a d1 kid who is flying a little under radar. (Streak you heard it from me)

But I fully expect this to come down to wire. Newman has a great fg kicker. I’ve seen him make 43yd plus comfortably. Could be the difference.

Good luck to both teams. Outstanding programs

Pretty sure I talked up Nunnally after the Sutter game too :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT