Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Getting an early start today with Grant-Christian Brothers in SJS Division III

Some finals from earlier this week:

Lincoln beat Balboa 44-7
Colusa beat Pierce 7-0
Fall River beat Portola 14-13

Phillip Bell gets the early TD catch to put Christian Brothers up on Grant 6-0 with nine minutes left Q1

Good game. Grant 20-12 final. CB played really well. Hats off to them. Good defensive game with lots of penalties. CB had a chance with 30 seconds left but was picked off in the End zone(maybe the 1 yard line) on 4th down. Grant took a knee to close it out

Folsom using a lot of screens and outs to move the ball against OR. Nice job of them finding a variety of options early. With there speedy guys out I think they establish this.

Big 4th and 2 stand by Folsom. OR turnover ball.
Still 0-0.
Folsom offense looks good but just not as explosive: it’s all small stuff.

Mack with pick!! QB going nuts on his players.
Not a good look.
Stop with the bagging on the Folsom kids. You are notorious.

I've seen OR coaches and players SCREAMING at each other every Folsom game.

Just wait til after this one. No excuses now with top 3 Folsom players out.

:)

This is not the game anybody expected.
Brutal. OR converts on 4th and called for illegal shift. You gotta go into half only down 3-0. Gotta punt this.

Folsom will adjust- they always. We've seen this story before......a decade plus worth.

Folsom wins with top 3 players out.

If they hats off too them, if they lose don't cry about players being out. One of which who brought it on himself. At this stage of the season everyone is dealing with injuries.
Oak Ridge peeps better not cry about losing with the same old excuses about recruits, etc....... Folsom's top 3 dudes are out, they are struggling a bit.

If OR loses, I don't wanna hear the BS every again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT