ADVERTISEMENT

Section Finals Scoreboard

MC so dumb they could literally score every drive if they just run the ball, they are driving then decide to pass 3 times and guess what? They punt , so ****ing dumb stop throwing the ball it hasn’t worked once and CN hasn’t stopped the run yet

Streak, did u watch game? Do you think SI let the Bells score that TD at the end to conserve time, knowing Bells would just kick easy FG with a few seconds left?
Just saw highlights. I don’t think they did. Especially in Hs, i don’t think you can assume a team will make a field goal

Regarding the Open, this will also mark the first time Bosco OC Steven Lo will face his old team. He modernized Serra’s offense starting in 2013. His tenure (and DC Chris Vasseur’s) culminated in a 38-14 Bowl victory over favored Cajon (featuring Jayden Daniels at qb) in 2017.

Question about "non-call" towards end of Bellarmine-St. Ignatius game. On S.I.'s last play on offense the QB threw a pass 20-yards over the middle on a good throw to the WR. The Bells secondary [safety] coming up delivered a brutal helmet to helmet hit on the "defenseless" WR - the WR looking back when safety delivered the helmet hit above the shoulders in the neck/helmet area. I thought an obvious flagrant penalty and waited for the flag[?]. The announcer commented on the same play, saying he was surprised a flag had not come out. The refs then got together & no call [?]. It seems that play was exactly why that rule was created & I watched it several times - it was surprising the WR even got up right after the play.
Anyone else who saw that game have any thoughts as that would have given SI 15-yards to mid-field and one more shot.

MC scores and of course their special teams misses another PAT 20-7 almost half
MC415.......based on your MC game posts last night do I take it The Wildcats should not be phoning/mailing an athletic support donation request to you at the end of this season ??

Reactions: MC415
It’s funny how Pasty has been so absent this week….. Especially with DLS at home on the Blue turf…. 🤣🤣
Ironically De La Salle will most likely play a Trinity League team in its basketball tournament tomorrow night in the final. They don’t shy away from anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT