ADVERTISEMENT

Section Finals Scoreboard

Great stop by OR but with the FG it’s now
16-6. Going to be tough for OR to come back.
Tough game. OR O completely ineffective tonight, sans a trick play (double pass) and at the end when Folsom started giving them a little space to run out the clock.

Poor clock management at the end as well by OR.

Turnovers were the killer as well.

Good season by the Trojans, Larry. They played some excellent football this season.

Probably holding Serra to 7 points has helped :D
think christian pulisic GIF by Gatorade

Dodson gets his 2nd TD catch of the night to put SRV up 35-21 with a minute left in Q3

SRV gets an INT in the red zone and has the ball back up 14 on Campo with 7 mins left

Game over Folsom with the
Tough game. OR O completely ineffective tonight, sans a trick play (double pass) and at the end when Folsom started giving them a little space to run out the clock.

Poor clock management at the end as well by OR.

Turnovers were the killer as well.

Good season by the Trojans, Larry. They played some excellent football this season.
Agreed. Give Folsom credit for digging in hard on defense when it mattered but offensively we were never Very good tonight. Turnovers killed as well.

Good season: Lots to be proud about and next year we need to get a QB and a couple skill guys. OR returns a lot of there top players and lineman so future looks bright.

Reactions: RidgeRider
San Ramon Valley beats Campolindo 35-21. Wolves grabbed 3 interceptions in the second half

Sounds like this was the game of the night. (Or one of them) Curious if Windsor just dug themselves too big of a hole? What a great effort against an incredibly talented EC squad. The top Tier of NBL (Windsor, Rancho, and Newman) actually all shacked out fairly well for what I was expecting to be a pretty down year.
Hopefully newman can keep it close against MC today but I have my doubts.

Like a close game,usually means both teams left it all on the field.
Hate blowouts which often means bad scheduling and serves as hot air fluff for armchair cheer leaders.
Agree 100 percent. I keep hearing how great the SFL is, but a team couldn’t beat the other down 3 of their best players. Something doesn’t add up to me on that.

Sounds like this was the game of the night. (Or one of them) Curious if Windsor just dug themselves too big of a hole? What a great effort against an incredibly talented EC squad. The top Tier of NBL (Windsor, Rancho, and Newman) actually all shacked out fairly well for what I was expecting to be a pretty down year.
I watched that game, Windsor was down 34-6 in the 3rd Quarter and then make a great Comeback!!!… The QB threw a couple of TD’s the Defense got a turnover and Windsor recovered an onside kick…. Unfortunately. A fumble and late interception killed the comeback….

The Windsor QB is a heck of a player and they have some good D-linemen and Receivers…. I thought Both Teams really looked good, it was a great game!!!…

Reactions: RidgeRider
CN wont get blown out, they kept close against better teams than MC…..have you seen MC offense play this year ? It’s absolutely sloppy as can be, there will be many penalties and fumbles today on MC behalf……if MC offense plays a B game then yes it will be smooth sailing, but hasn’t happened in a minute and their special teams has been poor all year long……..but MC defense has been amazing all year so we shall see but a blow out is doubtful as MC has very poor discipline skills on the offensive side of things

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT