M.C. fan

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2022
San Ramon Valley at Salesian Contra Costa College

Branson at De la Salle Spartan Gym

Lincoln at Modesto Christian at Golden One

epic night of excellent matchups!!

I plan on being at DLS to watch them take on Branson. I think that'll be a great game. Then I'll catch the winner of that game vs Salesian this weekend over at CCC (know that SRV is playing incredibly well but would be SHOCKED to see them take down Salesian tonight). It would be incredible for only EBAL teams to be in the finals for the top two NCS divisions wouldn't it! No idea if any league has ever accomplished that feat.....

Reactions: M.C. fan
The way SRV has shot the ball lately and really looked sharp and cohesive I think they will Be right there with a shot if they can take of the ball and not get sped up. The question is will the long layoff be a factor For salesian or Dela?

Reactions: M.C. fan
Well…. My plan was to be at the Salesian game, but a nasty cold intervened…. I am watching online.

Was 12-0 first four minutes. Few easy missed shots and turnovers, 16-7 after 1, now 16-11 a minute in.

Branson has to feel good about only being down 3 at half since Butler really hasn't gotten off big-time and Blair was exceptional in first half.

Lincoln 15-14 MC 1st qtr.
MC 32-29 Lincoln at half

Last edited:
DLS 42 Branson 42 end of 3 Butler running baseline with huge dunk to close out quarter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT