ADVERTISEMENT

Will the MEL Champion be decided in week 2

It's a little comical, why can't you answer a simple question. Both programs that we're not "top flight" in your opinion would be in my top 5 of sis teams.....hence the question. If they aren't in your top five, I would love to know who is? Seems like you have an interest in sjs football and I would love to see who you think would push those two out? We know Folsom.....get it but who else do you think would be top tier sjs teams? Or are there none except Folsom?

It's a little comical, why can't you answer a simple question. Both programs that we're not "top flight" in your opinion would be in my top 5 of sis teams.....hence the question. If they aren't in your top five, I would love to know who is? Seems like you have an interest in sjs football and I would love to see who you think would push those two out? We know Folsom.....get it but who else do you think would be top tier sjs teams? Or are there none except Folsom?
Let's go with Folsom for now ;)

I know who plays in the section. But you don't think anyone but Folsom is a top tier program is what you said. Or do you think the four you're just mentioned are top tier teams now?

I know who plays in the section. But you don't think anyone but Folsom is a top tier program is what you said. Or do you think the four you're just mentioned are top tier teams now?
As of now, nobody in that section is on Folsom's level. This is widely known and not disputed.

Will that change? Most likely. But at this time, it is Folsom.

Got it. Did you ever think the DLS shares a similar opinion? Maybe Folsom isn't on their level? Maybe it's like the way you think about Folsom vs. anyone else in the SJS?

I would also agree that it a majority of programs go through ups and downs. Folsom is pretty good, we will see how long it lasts. I'm not so sure the are unbeatable this year within the section. Guess time will tell.

Reactions: HSFBFan4444
Got it. Did you ever think the DLS shares a similar opinion? Maybe Folsom isn't on their level? Maybe it's like the way you think about Folsom vs. anyone else in the SJS?

I would also agree that it a majority of programs go through ups and downs. Folsom is pretty good, we will see how long it lasts. I'm not so sure the are unbeatable this year within the section. Guess time will tell.
Folsom is "pretty good"????

Wow, that is almost as bad as "Folsom is just average" statement thrown out here a couple weeks ago.

They are going to be continually good. They have built a program, starting with the junior bulldogs. It will be fun! :)

I guess you only have to be "pretty good" to be nationally ranked. Or to have USA Today write an article about your team 2 weeks ago. Totally average.

Not at all. It is a compliment. You just like to jump to far ends of the spectrum on comments. I don't know if they are as good this year as they were in previous years. Time will tell. Tons of teams in the SJS have built programs. Talent levels consistently flow up and down.

Not at all. It is a compliment. You just like to jump to far ends of the spectrum on comments. I don't know if they are as good this year as they were in previous years. Time will tell. Tons of teams in the SJS have built programs. Talent levels consistently flow up and down.
How about just give them a compliment and leave it at that?

I understand Folsom isn't your team and thats fine. Will you be like all these other dudes and hide who their team is?

Let's hear it...

you turn everything into confrontation. I have lots of teams. I have ties to multiple programs and sections across NorCal. And I gave them a compliment, you tried to turn it into another confrontation. No hiding, I have been on NCP for a long time. Not a lot of posts as it isn't my thing but I have had my time on this website.

Did you attend Folsom? Did you play ball there? Sure you probably have noted it in the past but I haven't seen it. Are you affiliated with the high school program now?

Did you attend Folsom? Did you play ball there? Sure you probably have noted it in the past but I haven't seen it. Are you affiliated with the high school program now?
Still waiting for your answer?

Are you going to tell me or dodge the question?

Like I said, I root for lots of teams. I have lots of friends and like good football.

Plus some others. Come on, what's your history with Folsom? Seen some of your post.....median income, housing, crime, and obviously the football. Were you a student and did you play at Folsom? I don't think a coach would be on here saying some of what you post so I will eliminate that option.

Plus some others. Come on, what's your history with Folsom? Seen some of your post.....median income, housing, crime, and obviously the football. Were you a student and did you play at Folsom? I don't think a coach would be on here saying some of what you post so I will eliminate that option.
I think you'd be surprised. LOL

I am obviously in Folsom. Born and raised.

Where are you? You are obviously local. Don't duck my question either and give me 5 locations lol.

Talk about ducking? Did you go to Folsom? Play football there? And I would guess that you think I would be surprised.....you are a coach! I am really comfortable with my assessment that you aren't a football coach at Folsom High School. Let's not be silly.

Talk about ducking? Did you go to Folsom? Play football there? And I would guess that you think I would be surprised.....you are a coach! I am really comfortable with my assessment that you aren't a football coach at Folsom High School. Let's not be silly.
You never answered me. Where do you reside?

It is obvious where I am. Let's start there.

Answer the question Bueller ;)

Reactions: rcr1734
You still haven't answered my first question. Prior to your geography request. Why don't you answer my question prior to making requests. Let's avoid the silly name games to. It's why I stay away from these boards, not really my cup of tea on a message board.

You still haven't answered my first question. Prior to your geography request. Why don't you answer my question prior to making requests. Let's avoid the silly name games to. It's why I stay away from these boards, not really my cup of tea on a message board.
No names being called.

I am asking you a question.

I will tell you what I am to Folsom. But, you have to give to get ;)

Bueller.............................................................??????????????????????????

I asked you a question and you have yet to answer. I have no problems answering your questions, just looking for the same back which you have yet to do. I never asked where you lived. I asked if you went to and/or played football at Folsom. We eliminated the coaching question as we both know that answer. Answer my questions and I will answer yours. If you can't do that then there is no reason to continue this.

I am a friend of the program. Let's just say that. I am involved with the program at all levels and all my kids have gone there...and go there ;)

Your kids are imaginary and sweeping up after games isn't really "involved" with the program.

Your kids are imaginary and sweeping up after games isn't really "involved" with the program.
Says the sac area native.

Probably moved away for a Walmart transfer to the Bay Area ;)

Has the MEL champ been decided with Napa's win over Wood or will Vacaville step up to the challenge this week? Napa and Vacaville still have to beat Vintage so anythings possible. I doubt Vintage has anything for either team but as we all know this is high school football and anything is possible. Will fridays game between Napa and Vacaville be exciting or a boring low scoring ground and pound game? Any thoughts any predi

It will be a ground attack by both teams with Napa putting up 30 something and Vacaville in the 20's. Neither team or staff will sleep on this game, too much history and two of the best coaching staffs in the MEL. Vintage is a joke with zero coaching, they will not factor into the MEL, they'll finish 4th at 5 & 5.

As I predicted before, Vaca will beat Wood and finish 2nd.

Winghunter, your saying Napa will put up 30+ on Vaca but Vaca will beat Wood? Do you feel that vaca's older brother syndrome will be all it takes to beat Wood? We all know Napa/ Vaca and Vaca/ Wood games these teams play better but I'm just not convinced that Vaca has the D to stop Wood like Napa did. On top of all that if Wood loses to Vaca it will be the biggest coaching flop in the town of Vacaville. This Wood group have mostly been together for the last decade and probably have a winning record about .900 most all of the talent in Vacaville went to Wood in class of 16, all Vaca got was leftover scraps and honestly looking at the roster it's dominated by junior starters just go to max preps and pull stats. Right now though Wood is praying for Vaca to take Napa down for them. Wood knows they will roll Vaca, there's no question. I hope to see a good game this Friday and will be rooting for the black and orange underdogs to take a bite out of those visiting Injuns. Now we just need Dan12kings and Woodinsider to add their thoughts and comments.

Well Wood has finally loss (to a league rival) and now they pick up from there...hopefully they get physical in a major way in a hurry...I predict Vacaville wud upset Napa & Wood will upset Vaca.....

Well Wood has finally loss (to a league rival) and now they pick up from there...hopefully they get physical in a major way in a hurry...I predict Vacaville wud upset Napa & Wood will upset Vaca.....
Not so sure that Wood beating Vacaville would be an Upset THIS season, in the past yes but locally the general consensus is that Wood has the superior team for class of 2016. I would still not look past Vaca because they almost always seem to improve throughout the season mainly because Pop has a special potion made of Ztanium he sprinkles on his players cleats. I'm pretty sure it also contains Bulldog piss, Indian scalp, and alley cat blood but am unable to confirm that. MEL should be an exciting finish starting this week in Vacaville. Wood will have to sit back watch and regroup for week 10 as they are on EZ win coast mode for 2 weeks, i'd guess they are prepping to put the dogs on a leash come week 10.

Wood has 3 weeks of practice to beat vacavillle, vacaville will hàve two weeks to secure enough bulldog piss to tame the wildcats.

Reactions: Polemic
If Wood couldn't stop Napa's run game what makes anyone think they'll stop Vacaville's run game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT