ADVERTISEMENT

Woodcreek vs Folsom

I've seen both play a # of times and I say Woodcreek by double digits. Woodcreek has great size and depth. Folsom has neither. Woodcreek is on a mission this year. Forbes and Brown will battle but Brown is so much more skilled offensively. He will abuse Forbes in the post. Then you have to contend with Cagle inside as well. Guards for Folsom are excellent so that is pretty even. Folsom plays hard and will not back down. They are well coached but talent isn't there this year like in the past.

I haven't heard that. But Woodcreek beat Folsom last year and that was with Ford and Wall. Woodcreek has there entire team back. I just don't see them being able to keep up the entire game. I think Cagle and Roberts will be the difference and you can bet Brown will get 25 and 20.

Folsom got routed by 35. Woodcreek is the best team in NorCal period.

Best player and best team. They also have 4 other guys who will play basketball in college at some level. (surrounded by a future pro). Its a pretty good recipe to win.

Jordan is the only 1 that showed up against the 2 best teams that they have lost to this year. Larry you know we love to agree to disagree. You go make the Vanden game tonight?

No I was out of the area. I'm guessing sheldon handled vanden easily. Sheldon is a lot better. Any scores?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT