ADVERTISEMENT

Wow... DLS over MV 42-24 at the half.

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
DLS press driving the Mustangs nuts...

DLS guys don't look like they'll be satisfied with anything less than a beat-down.

MV knocks down a 3 at the 3rd Q buzzer to make it 54-47... It's never easy with MV...

Looks like Sparty is gonna hang on. 66-60 with 15 ticks left. Spartans fans are glad games are 32 minutes and not 36.

69-60 final.

p.s For the 4th consecutive year, I didn't make it into the gym. Never really had a chance to try for tickets cuz I was sick. Watched on the Cube.

So, I don't know if the game was pronounced "sold out" by the DLS staffers. I did see that there were at least 100 empty seats in the gym, though. Looked like there were a few empty seats last year (fewer than this year) despite the alleged sellout, if I recall correctly.

Can't wait for the upcoming bigger gym...

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
Kiddman,
Saw the same as you on the Cube! It is a shame that a game with that history can not sell out. DLS was up 20 at half then took press off and thought game was over. Made game harder then it needed to be!

Monte Vista is the one team everyone is interested to see where they end up being seeded. Not a team you want to face in the first two rounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT