ADVERTISEMENT

Wud like more info on Grant Pacers

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
I would like to know more info on Grant..Offense they running, returning players and their Defense as well...I believe they may have a great year. Thank you!

Reactions: Sacchiefs
I would like to know more info on Grant..Offense they running, returning players and their Defense as well...I believe they may have a great year. Thank you!

Athletic group of kids this year a lil down on size on both sides of the ball, but they have a lot of play makers. 2nd year running a spread concept and on defense it’s grant you’ll see mostly cover 1. They should compete well in the sfl

Athletic group of kids this year a lil down on size on both sides of the ball, but they have a lot of play makers. 2nd year running a spread concept and on defense it’s grant you’ll see mostly cover 1. They should compete well in the sfl

Really impressed with your sophomore corner. Great kid.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
The G has a couple of lineman with talent and size in Isaiah Tupou and Omar Lott -- both Juniors.

JoeD of the Bee recently profiled Parris Warren Jr. and in that article he claims that Tupou and Lott "are in the 6-3, 310-pound mold", although I'm not sure either are over 300. But both have the potential to be pretty good.
The Grant vs Folsom game will be very interesting considering it’s a home game for the Pacers.

I cant wait to see them play this friday night in fresno against the reining section champs central. The last time we played them a few years ago down there the pacers ran wild. Im sure central a stronger program now with championship experience on the team will be hungry and looking for revenge. Grant coming off a tough season last year at 4-6 can make a big statement with a win. Central suffered two loses last year to the number 1 and 2 team in norcal. I guess that makes Central the number 3 norcal team last year, although pittsburg and a couple other teams could also make that claim. Either way grant will face a much better opponent than they faced last week and should be a good gauge on how good they are.

I cant wait to see them play this friday night in fresno against the reining section champs central. The last time we played them a few years ago down there the pacers ran wild. Im sure central a stronger program now with championship experience on the team will be hungry and looking for revenge. Grant coming off a tough season last year at 4-6 can make a big statement with a win. Central suffered two loses last year to the number 1 and 2 team in norcal. I guess that makes Central the number 3 norcal team last year, although pittsburg and a couple other teams could also make that claim. Either way grant will face a much better opponent than they faced last week and should be a good gauge on how good they are.
Wonder if this game is streaming this Friday night . Would love to see this matchup.Wonder if Central will be as strong this year as last.

Remc,,
Probably but if not ill give you and the rest of the norcal community updates throughout the game.

The G has a couple of lineman with talent and size in Isaiah Tupou and Omar Lott -- both Juniors.

JoeD of the Bee recently profiled Parris Warren Jr. and in that article he claims that Tupou and Lott "are in the 6-3, 310-pound mold", although I'm not sure either are over 300. But both have the potential to be pretty good.

In past years the size upfront would be the advantage but this years its not it’s the skill position

The Grant vs Folsom game will be very interesting considering it’s a home game for the Pacers.

It’s always interesting with these two. With a 2-2 record grant has never beat Folsom in the post season and Folsom has never beat them in a regular season match. Considering this is folsom “best team ever” we shouldn’t even cross the 50

That's gonna be a tough week for me. Folsom-Grant Union and Del Oro-Rocklin are the same night! :(

What's a guy to choose?

Cmon man a grant vs Folsom match up in a league game at grant with a star studded Folsom team. It’ll be be nice to knock off folsoms best team and kill their buzz like they did us in 2010. It’s time for grant to be sjs best program again. If grant takes care of business leading up to the game and is undefeated the stadium will be packed more than the Folsom vs dls game. Book that

Rocklin-DO, one of the best rivalries in the SJS.

Precisely my quandary. The Folsom-Grant Union match up might be the only game to get me considering missing it. It's gonna depend upon how the Pacers look between now and then, I suppose. Also, I enjoy watching games at Rutherford Mike Alberghini field. Great atmosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT