ADVERTISEMENT

2016-17 CCS Top Running Backs

2wcats

Sports Fanatic
Sep 27, 2013
There was a nice thread on QBs earlier so how about some ideas on RBs to look for.

I know these kids look to have a big year:
Maurice Washington III transfer from TKA to Oak Grove
Cyrus Habibi-Likio, St. Francis
Hunter Nye, San Benito
Tariq Bracy, Milpitas
Jordan Mims, Menlo Atherton
Emilio Martinez, Palma

There has to be others out there. There was a good looking junior from Valley Christian last year that I didn't know the name of

Javon Stearns is the kid from VC - good player who should be their feature back this season. Also heard from a coach that Maurice Washington might have to sit the whole season...hope it's not true.

Couple additions -

Covossay Windham (Carmel) - Big kid with quick feet. Will have a big year in that offense.

Rajah Ward (Homestead) - Electric with the ball. Reminds me of a poor mans version of the Moreau Catholic RB.

Isoa Moimoi (Sacred Heart Prep) - Didn't get the same pub as the other guys in the gator offense but will be the core of the offense this year.

Paul Jackson III (Palo Alto) - Nice blend of speed and power. Good football player.

Possible Addition -
Joshua Boone (Riordan) - Swiss army knife in the Riordan offense. Will include him here since I don't know what position he will be playing this year.

Others -

Bellarmine - Brendon Manigo, Sr.,speedster and good size

Palo Alto - Paul Jackson, III, RB, Jr, 5-11, 180, 1032 yards 10TDs (Palo Alto)

Oak Grove - Jamar Julien, Jr., soph, RB/LB, 5-10, 200, will also be a very good

Chase Hofmann a junior will be the work horse for the defending CCS champs HMB. He was a major contributor and a 2 way starter on last years team. Spent a couple months working with the guys a Sparta and has put on 15+ lbs look for him make some serious noise in the coming months.

• Javon Sterns I think is the RB from Valley Christian
  • Javon Stearns is the kid from VC
  • Believe the VC RB is Javon Sturns
The answer is...... Sturns!

RunningRon wins the prize.

Reactions: RunningRon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT