ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Who do you have in your NorCal top ten?

My starting lineup guess: Hillman, Berridge, Sensley, Rencher, Tsahamala

I think Emeneke (Priory transfer) has to sit out and if that’s the case, then their depth especially at the 5 takes a hit.

I actually think the younger Kuminga, Flory Kuminga, has more upside than his brother Alex. Both should see PT due to their size.

Riordan team not only has depth but guys who can play multiple positions. I’d trust Sensley at the 1-4 and I’d trust Rencher at the 3 and 4, maybe even the 2 If the jump shot improves.

My starting lineup guess: Hillman, Berridge, Sensley, Rencher, Tsahamala

I think Emeneke (Priory transfer) has to sit out and if that’s the case, then their depth especially at the 5 takes a hit.

I actually think the younger Kuminga, Flory Kuminga, has more upside than his brother Alex. Both should see PT due to their size.

Riordan team not only has depth but guys who can play multiple positions. I’d trust Sensley at the 1-4 and I’d trust Rencher at the 3 and 4, maybe even the 2 If the jump shot improves.
Isn’t Flory an 8th grader? His game definitely looks more polished for his age. Alex could be a late bloomer. He grew 4 inches last year. Both Tofi brothers can play. Tommy could fill in at the center post. Will definitely help on his quickness and footwork for football. John is a nice 6-5 wing player. McKenzie, Nash and Bush are great additions too.

Last edited:
I see a great season about to erupt!! We all have opinions, and the court seems to balance the projection to correction if so needed. Riordan, we look forward to seeing if you can be there in the end as the NorCal Open winner. Big games need clutch play. We look fast, gritty, and 5 or 6 D1 players will be good, just saying we will NOT be going away easy!!

Reactions: jordan24
I see a great season about to erupt!! We all have opinions, and the court seems to balance the projection to correction if so needed. Riordan, we look forward to seeing if you can be there in the end as the NorCal Open winner. Big games need clutch play. We look fast, gritty, and 5 or 6 D1 players will be good, just saying we will NOT be going away easy!!
Riordan and MC Crusaders! Always good games played between these two programs.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT