ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Annual Elite Showcase at Laney College (Revised Game Schedule)

Coach Hip44

Board Regular
May 19, 2005
Here is the FINAL game schedule for the 3rd Annual Elite Showcase at Laney College. Games will be played on Friday and Saturday.

December 11, 2015

Oakland Tech vs. Bethel @4:00 p.m.

Bradshaw Christian vs. Napa @5:30 p.m.

Archbishop Mitty vs. Brookside Christian @7:00 p.m.

McClatchy vs. Lynwood (SoCal) @8:30 p.m.

December 12, 2015

Saint Joseph Notre Dame vs. San Domenico @10:30 a.m.

Valley Christian (San Jose) vs. Bradshaw Christian @12:00 p.m.

Napa vs. Palo Alto @1:30 p.m.

Miramonte vs. McClatchy @3:00 p.m.

Brookside Christian vs. Saint Ignatius @4:30 p.m.

Sacred Heart Cathedral vs. Vanden @6:00 p.m.

Lynwood (SoCal) vs. Saint Francis (Mountain View) @7:30 p.m.

Good luck to all the teams participating in this event!

Coach Hip

Miramonte has chosen not to play SI, Mitty or SHC.....same story????

There you go again. Do they tank? Do they flop? Are they 'scaredy-cats? Do they fail to grow up and instead become athletic trainers? Four question marks? At least your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are OK.

Last edited:
Miramonte already beat SI ...

Do you want to rant against Mater Dei again now?

They also play SHC the following week at their event. Schedule has been light in the past, but that certainly isn't the case this year

Maybe they needed a break from their non-league tour of the Vatican--CN, Moreau, Marin Catholic, SI, SHC, BC (well, the apostate chapel), SMB, Clet, MD. Or just a pushover like the defending State DI champs, luckily a public school. In any case the schedule was hardly formulated with their needs in mind. Looks like a great event for East Bay basketball fans to check out. See ya there.

Miramonte just beat SI in the Championship game in the Marin Catholic Tournament last week.

Miramonte plays SHC at the Mats Tip-Off Classic next week.

Mitty and Miramonte are at the Elite Showcase on different days.

Good Luck to all the teams playing in the 3rd Annual Elite Showcase!

Coach Hip
Saint Joseph Notre Dame

Reactions: Coach DUBB
that's giving him too much credit. it omits the ignorance and negative intent. you're right, it's about him, not the schedule, and it ain't pretty. wonder if he's looked in the mirror lately. or ever.

It's really about what and who he likes and dislikes. He loves Ayanna Clark and hates Miramonte, who knows why ...

His ill will is wider than that. Take his recent cheap shot at Tom Gonsalves. Or his put down of IMG Academy's players. Do you think he's actually seen them play? And his comments about IMG's meals. Do you think he's eaten there? What do you suppose was his favorite dish? Not humble pie.

He's a self inflating Know-It-All. As long as he gets off on bad-mouthing high school kids, teams, coaches, and refs, he deserves whatever flak he gets. If he wants to report scores and spare us his ignorant and malicious opinions, that would be an improvement. I'm not holding my breath.

For those of us who wander aimlessly in the electronic wilderness, the idea of a powerful public school girls' hoops program is invigorating. NorCal is not like SoCal when it comes to strong public school outfits. Up here in NorCal, the parochial/privates tend to rule the roost. It's especially awful in the Central Coast Section where 29 parochial/privates have won state titles, versus a grand total of one for the publics. So let's hear it for MM. While it lasts.

last night Miramonte should have played Mitty....but Brookside Christian will took that slack....
out in Stockton rolling....IMG doesn't have athletes that match its facilities.....that is the truth...cheap shot at Tom.....hey I dance with MD, SMS, MM, IMG, Mitty.....all the prima donnas

Last edited:
Clay says I hate MM.. not true...I was just giving their coach the business last year when he went to Wyoming and tried to sell it like it was some great competitive tourney.... and I posted his tweet.....and think Yani is the best thing in Cali.....I think Clay was getting dizzy.... when I said last year the best player in the state wasn't even playing basketball....

too bad, with Kona you had a streak of one consecutive non-disrespectful post going. oh well...

O Brave Knight of Stockton! Know that thy tireless vigilance and ceaseless dancing protect us all from successful girls' basketball programs.

Any score update on:

St. Igantius-Brookside Christian
McClatchy-Lynwood
St. Joseph-San Domenico

Thanks

Maxpreps has BC 58-46, McC 60-50, StJ 63-16. Other games, check there, be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT