ADVERTISEMENT

ANALY TIGERS FOR 2018 SEASON

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
Analy has a rough road for a preseason schedule for 2018, at this time there is no QB that appears to be ready and the Tigers have about eight seniors to build around. Last year, Analy went 6-4, but in the new league set up, they may do better. Their 6-4 record got them in to the playoffs but went down 42-19 to Encinal.
The preseason schedule looks like this and it won't be easy..
8-17.....Santa Rosa home at 7:30 P.M
8-24.....Encinal home at 7:30 P.M..
8-31.....Monte Vista away at 7:30 P.M.
Note, that the Tigers have scheduled Encinal who will have a fleet of speedsters which is bad enough, but then things get rougher as a rebuilt Monte Vista plays host.

Analy is going to get killed by Encinal and Monte Vista. Their new league will be tougher than the old SCL as well. I wouldnt put them must past .500, if that.

Reactions: RLS13 and bella123
Analy is going to get killed by Encinal and Monte Vista. Their new league will be tougher than the old SCL as well. I wouldnt put them must past .500, if that.
USMC....I agree, Analy lost a lot of troops to grad, but they had a good run...The new league will be tough on the tigers..

Not sure who will replace Barrington from Newman at QB but you gotta think Newman is heavy favorites in the redwood empire. Rancho lost a lot of talent from last years loaded squad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT