ADVERTISEMENT

Any 411 on Stellar Prep

Appreciate if any one cud provide the 411 on Stellar Prep...-tia
They are big on the line and fast at the skill positions, a scary match up for any NCS D5 school. Rumors of their academics, or lack there of, have been around since the school opened. Players get FCS offers from there then never seem to be able to get into school. Coach Gumbs youngest, Addison, is a stud on D and has double digit offers including the Pac-12 and the SEC

Thank you! Just wondering..I believe Vacaville Christian Schools is scheduled to play them...I think VCS shud move down a Division (football only).

Thank you! Just wondering..I believe Vacaville Christian Schools is scheduled to play them...I think VCS shud move down a Division (football only).
Vacaville Christian didn't do to bad in 2015, league play was not so good at 2-4 but season wise they went 5-5...They took only one beating at the hands of Bradshaw Christian 44-0, but were in the mix with Golden valley dropping a 41-25 decision,47-31 loss to Valley Christian a shoot out with Rio Vista 48-42...When you consider that VV Christian must draw along with Vacaville and w.c. Wood and the local area, you get what you get. In the past, VVC did field some pretty good teams....

Yep, their old Coach (Chris Smith) brought them to 3 Straight Championships (winning one)...and played Out Of Section Pre Season Games, even went to Hawaii....Bradshaw Christian is VCS Riva (l' thought it wud be Rio Vista) in a lot of sports...I think due to economical times that is why their numbers dwindled...they used to have about 30-45 players on the team awhile back....good to see VCS Schedule Stellar Prep...hope to see them schedule St. Patricks/St. Vincents, Berean Christian and Salesian soon....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT