ADVERTISEMENT

Bay Area Top Teams

Oct 31, 2016
Sacramento
I'm not really sure of the top teams'

I know Salesian has returned ALL and should be the favorite, but DLS should be good as well as O'dowd. Newark was good but I believe they lost the big. How is MV and El Cerrito?

Any Bay Area guys want to chime in..

Moreau should be good still.. lost a lot of guys but still have Milstead, who should be a Norcal player of the year candidate as a senior. If Kyree Walker is as good as advertised that's a nice 1-2 punch.

Moreau should be good still.. lost a lot of guys but still have Milstead, who should be a Norcal player of the year candidate as a senior. If Kyree Walker is as good as advertised that's a nice 1-2 punch.

I only watched Moreau against Sac High last year. I wasn't to impressed with Milstead. However, he does have a Division 1 scholarship, so must have had an off night. Frayer, Lawrence, and Brown all looked really good. But, again that's only one game.

Salesian will be really good and be able to come at you in waves.Moreau will be
good and I am sure will be playing with a chip to show they are not rebuilding
but reloading.MV will be good and we all know that Jones will have them
ready to play everynight.Two teams that I am hearing that could do some damage
are san leandro and Dublin both are stacked with gaurd play that is really good
and both teams are in the gridley tournament so we will know early on how legit they
are.

Reactions: meezymo
Salesian will be really good and be able to come at you in waves.Moreau will be
good and I am sure will be playing with a chip to show they are not rebuilding
but reloading.MV will be good and we all know that Jones will have them
ready to play everynight.Two teams that I am hearing that could do some damage
are san leandro and Dublin both are stacked with gaurd play that is really good
and both teams are in the gridley tournament so we will know early on how legit they
are.

Dublin has Falls, he reminds me of a Jordan Ford type player. Not going to "wow" you with athleticism but can score from everywhere. Haven't got to see SAN Leandro but they always get after it. Any word on Mitty ? Or El Cerrito transfers or rebuilding? This is going to be a fun year.

I think Salesian is a lot better than the 2nd best team. (whoever that is). I mean this team won 28 games last year, took Norcal Champ DLS to OT, and has one of the best coaches in CA. They return a ton of kids in that 6"4-6"5 mold. They all buy into the program. You aren't going to find a 25PPG scorer but you will find kids who are winners.

DLS and MV are always good. DLS returns a good nucleus of Udenyi, Orr, Savarani, O'Dea. Plus JV and Frosh teams were loaded.

Don't even talk about Moreau. Another year of under achievements?

With Moreau adding one of the best in the country they should make a run for the state title.

Run at a state title? Doubt it. Can't wait to see that. They lost brown, frayer, simmons, and lawrence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT