ADVERTISEMENT

BeTheBeast...doing the Nike TOC

becoolpt55

Hall of Famer
Aug 20, 2017
San Jose
Talked to Steve Kozaki head of Nike TOC...
he said BallerTV is not doing the Nike TOC...he said to ignore the links off
the Nike TOC schedule...he is working to change those...
He said Be the Beast will be doing tournament this year....

https://www.bethebeast.com/home/events/

Contact Shane Mahoney(The Circuit) at 424-236-0477 and he will
call you back ...then he will text you a link for the Nike TOC....
Cross your fingers for Wednesday....seems like a really small company
to do this event....

Reactions: letsski
well I guess I can cancel my ballerTV.. looks like btb will be handling all the Nike events including the EYBL, Elite is Earned, EOT, etc. Hope its a good service

Something is strange...Shane's link says that BTB is doing all the Nike TOC games.....that is like a couple of hundred games....
How can they do that????
Seems strange

Last edited:
when I get an id and I look at the schedule for the Joe Smith
division all I see is the Blanch Ely vs Sierra Canyon
game....Again I would wait till Wednesday morning
to see how many of the games are scheduled....

I tried calling the number and got no response. That is probably because the Nike site now provides a direct link to purchase all event access pass. It was a lot easier that way.

Oh it says that the 9.98 is for an event all access pass. That means all the games. It is also available on demand if you miss it live. There web site is a bit confusing, so I would check it out a bit before I wanted to find the teams I want to watch. They do have players on the roster listed and some other perks like "teams followed listing" to aid in game times.etc.

Last edited:
So far the biggest complaint is not always seeing the score and sometimes the videos freeze. But I have not seen a video freeze since the first day. If they could make sure the camera catches the scoreboard at every gym that would help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT