ADVERTISEMENT

Big transfer news in the Sac-Joaquin Section

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
2021 defensive tackle Ilaisa Gonebure Jr. has transferred from Capital Christian to Rocklin.

Gonebure was one of the most impressive linemen I saw last season and is a big pickup for the Thunder.

Reactions: THEOC89 and MC415
Not positive on this but I think the kid IS a Rocklin resident and was a transfer to Capital?
So he would be playing for his home school?

Rocklin's d-line should be pretty fierce. Piland is also a beast. Can't double team both. And they've got a few other gems on that line.

Rocklin is loaded with talent and players this season and next...could be their best two-year run. It's mind-boggling to me that they are not ranked higher in some of these early pre-season polls. Its no secret in the SFL with what they bring to the table this coming season.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Rocklin's d-line should be pretty fierce. Piland is also a beast. Can't double team both. And they've got a few other gems on that line.

Gonebure will be a handful. Definitely two big kids and will be a problem for everyone.

I was chatting with some Rocklin parents and they have another 295 who is coming into his own.....if the season holds they could be very good.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Rocklin is loaded with talent and players this season and next...could be their best two-year run. It's mind-boggling to me that they are not ranked higher in some of these early pre-season polls. Its no secret in the SFL with what they bring to the table this coming season.

You think it could be their best team since 2009? Both 2014 and 2015 were pretty strong.

This line has the potential to be one of their best, if not their best.

Totally agree with you that they are being undersold this far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT