ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James

He is going to be special...no doubt...he has all the resources at his disposal!

The hypothetical game: Riordan vs Sierra Canyon in the Open Final. From what we've seen, Bronny pretty much stands in the corner waiting for the ball to get to him. He's been outstanding for a freshman with significant contributions. He is not initiating the offense however as that would be Amari Bailey whose length (6'4") will bother Bryce. I cant envision a slow down game as Riordan wants to get up and down as well with their guys and depth. Can imagine Sek looking across at the 7'3 kid on Sierra Canyon and be like woah theres another guy even bigger than I am. Jelani would likely be on Boston. Rinny effort on defense is going to be much needed against Zaire Williams or Teran Frank. You know what? This isnt fair at all. But Im hoping for this final.

The hypothetical game: Riordan vs Sierra Canyon in the Open Final. From what we've seen, Bronny pretty much stands in the corner waiting for the ball to get to him. He's been outstanding for a freshman with significant contributions. He is not initiating the offense however as that would be Amari Bailey whose length (6'4") will bother Bryce. I cant envision a slow down game as Riordan wants to get up and down as well with their guys and depth. Can imagine Sek looking across at the 7'3 kid on Sierra Canyon and be like woah theres another guy even bigger than I am. Jelani would likely be on Boston. Rinny effort on defense is going to be much needed against Zaire Williams or Teran Frank. You know what? This isnt fair at all. But Im hoping for this final.
Good wishing (hoping) but Height doesn't bother Bryce at all. A lot of basketball to be played , a lot has to happen for that match up to happen. Sheldon, Dublin and a host of other teams are fighting for that right.

Good wishing (hoping) but Height doesn't bother Bryce at all. A lot of basketball to be played , a lot has to happen for that match up to happen. Sheldon, Dublin and a host of other teams are fighting for that right.

I dont know what the record is for the season for a WCAL player and I dont have the official stats, but Bryce is I'm guessing right around 30.0 ppg which is insane. I know Alfred Hollins plus older Mitty guy has the record in a game with 50. I can see him breaking that record in a highly competitive back and forth game against Mitty.

Reactions: Renard Monroe
I dont know what the record is for the season for a WCAL player and I dont have the official stats, but Bryce is I'm guessing right around 30.0 ppg which is insane. I know Alfred Hollins plus older Mitty guy has the record in a game with 50. I can see him breaking that record in a highly competitive back and forth game against Mitty.
One thing I do not want him to ever do is go out trying to get a bunch of points and be selfish and not make the right basketball play. Bryce can score as well as get guys easy shot attempts. Keep winning the game first and put the team in front of I and he will be fine. In high school you have so many factors that can limit your success like parents telling their kids the wrong thing, jealousy, not accepting a certain role, etc...
He has set some great team goals and individual goals, we will see how many he is able to check off in the end.

1.) No disrespect but I'm going with the Sr class at Sheldon to win the State Title this year. 2.) Bronny is cool, but the best frosh in country is Mikey Williams out of San Diego!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT