ADVERTISEMENT

BV South and West may need CPS report

JCBUST

Superstar
Nov 24, 2016
After watching my nephew get throttled I watched OG win by 39 over Hill, but at least the dogs were called off.

Last week Pioneer beat Hill 83-20, Leigh 82-27 over San Jose, who does that to a team?

If I was one of the C league teams I would forfeit the second time around to a team who hung 63. At some point their needs to be some class.

I've also heard many of the east side kids are quitting because of embarrassment.

My nephews team came back to a visitors locker room this Season and on the whiteboard said " C LEAGUE LOSERS, GO BACK TO WEST VALLEY"

Great Motivator

This reminds me of my time in the SJS with the discrepancy in the Sacramento city schools.

JC BUST/Zrules might actually be onto to something here. As much as a I hate to admit it.

This reminds me of my time in the SJS with the discrepancy in the Sacramento city schools.

JC BUST/Zrules might actually be onto to something here. As much as a I hate to admit it.
Amoeba the JV scores are averaging 40 point blowout games across all leagues. I'm all about playing better to make yours better, but I'm also a realist.

This level of disparity is equivalent to the Italian/Ethiopian War in 1935 when the Ethiopian Rebels were fighting with sticks, stones and spears vs. firepower and tanks. You could fight that war 100 times with the same result.

Maybe the Duane Morgan guy at CCS will step in before it gets worse. Demographics and enrollment can't be trumped by good Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT