ADVERTISEMENT

Cal High Honors

Bubba3000

Hall of Famer
Dec 12, 2012
Tonight at the Cal High/SRV game former Cal High head coach Eric Billeci will be honored. Eric coached 11 years there and had a hell of a run. Some people didn't like him, usually quarterbacks and their parents, or kids and parents that weren't willing to be held accountable. :eek: He ran a ground and pound power "I" formation and got more out of the talent he had than most coaches I've seen. He was old school and demanded accountability. It's nice to hear he will be getting the recognition he deserves.

Last edited:
Tonight at the Cal High/SRV game former Cal High head coach Eric Billeci will be honored. Eric coached 11 years there and had a hell of a run. Some people didn't like him, usually quarterbacks and their parents, or kids and parents that weren't willing to be held accountable. :eek: He ran a ground and pound power "I" formation and got more out of the talent he had than most coaches I've seen. He was old school and demanded accountability. It's nice to hear he will be getting the recognition he deserves.
Love coaches like that. Harder on the players, but guaranteed respect, and you'll thank him later for being the kind of coach he was

I’ve told him how much I appreciate his style. When my own son started getting offers his junior year it became a distraction Billeci and I sat him down in the coaches office. He treated my boy the same as any other and made him tow the line. To this day my kid loves him and the way he prepared him for the next level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT