ADVERTISEMENT

Cal vs Texas A&M Predictions

Jun 30, 2010
Just a few days till the Lady Bears go to Vegas to play ranked A&M. Should be a good one, I think we can beat them if we beat Louisville. Texas A&M did beat Duke but I'm not impressed with Duke this year. I looked on the site and looks like a lot of good match ups in Vegas and that Kelsey Mitchell kid at Ohio State, and Kelsey Plum for Washington. Games should be streamed, I will be tuning in. If anyone is interested its on SportToursLive.net

Good to see you here, Joe ... A&M will be a test, but if Cal makes threes like they did yesterday, it will be a lot easier.

Good to see you here, Joe ... A&M will be a test, but if Cal makes threes like they did yesterday, it will be a lot easier.
Definitely, I agree with you Clay. A&M can be beat. Just have to find a way to contain Walker and Williams and freshmen Danni has been playing well. Cal should be ranked if they can pull this win off.

Definitely, I agree with you Clay. A&M can be beat. Just have to find a way to contain Walker and Williams and freshmen Danni has been playing well. Cal should be ranked if they can pull this win off.
Joe I believe Cal is ranked 16th or 24th depending on poll ? Cal has a good young team with only 2 juniors and no seniors. They are playing well considering the amount of experience the players that are carrying the team has. Hopefully they will continue to put together good game plans and make the right adjustments when things don't go as planned. Their youth,size, and athletism helps them matchup with just about everyone. How soon, and how well the young team gels will determine how far they can go.

Last edited:
Joe I believe Cal is ranked 16th ? Cal has a good young team with only 2 juniors and no seniors. They are playing well considering the amount of experience the players that are carrying the team has. Hopefully they will continue to put together good game plans and make the right adjustments when things don't go as planned. Their youth,size, and athletism helps them matchup with just about everyone. How soon, and how well the young team gels will determine how far they can go.
We will find out in a few. Tune into SportToursLive.net

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT