ADVERTISEMENT

Capital Christian versus Grant

Azanna

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2005
CC And Grant played at nor Cal courts last night. Good fall showcase competitive game. Grant led the whole game but CC made a strong run at the end of the game, Grant pulled it out and won by two.

Capital is the lone 916 team that may can get with Sheldon if they play up to their full potential..

CC And Grant played at nor Cal courts last night. Good fall showcase competitive game. Grant led the whole game but CC made a strong run at the end of the game, Grant pulled it out and won by two.

Still trippy to me that Sacramento school teams play in the fall similar to SoCal preps hoops...... CCS and NCS are old school - I guess.

Still trippy to me that Sacramento school teams play in the fall similar to SoCal preps hoops...... CCS and NCS are old school - I guess.

This is basically called fall ball, where teams play as their summer high school AAU teams. The dead period doesn’t come until approximately two weeks before the official start of basketball in each respective Section. I think some Sections don’t allow out of season participation to increase #’s in the specific season sport.

This is basically called fall ball, where teams play as their summer high school AAU teams. The dead period doesn’t come until approximately two weeks before the official start of basketball in each respective Section. I think some Sections don’t allow out of season participation to increase #’s in the specific season sport.

I was told by two different people the cc head coach was terminated by the school yesterday. Not sure how much validity there is to it.

Reactions: bballpeep
Capital is the lone 916 team that may can get with Sheldon if they play up to their full potential..
If Capital played to their full potential and Sheldon peed down their leg Capital might win this matchup 1 out of 10 times. If Sheldon half way shows up Capital has no chance .
I was told by two different people the cc head coach was terminated by the school yesterday. Not sure how much validity there is to it.
It’s true. And that throws another whole New twist to it

Reactions: coachlittle
Who has had the most head coaches in the last 10 years Capital Christian or the Kings.
When Capital played Grant on Saturday and Sheldon on Sunday their coach didn’t seem to have a clue his job was on the line there is something up with that administration

Reactions: coachlittle
Without knowing anything about this particular situation with McCall, the overall culture at Capital raises questions.

They had messy coaching turnover in boys and girls basketball prior to this and the football team had sportsmanship issues that led them to being sent in the road for NorCals last year.

Who has had the most head coaches in the last 10 years Capital Christian or the Kings.
When Capital played Grant on Saturday and Sheldon on Sunday their coach didn’t seem to have a clue his job was on the line there is something up with that administration

That’s unfortunate.. coach seemed to have the young bucks buying in. Short of a scandal seems to be terrible timing

Mickey Hope should become the Coach

Pretty bad situation over there this is second time in like 3 years a few parents have complained and the administration had zero backbone or support for the coach. Apparently it was one extremely vocal parent who caused the entire situation. Ironically this parent coaches a handful of the cc players in aau.....pretty sad.

Pretty bad situation over there this is second time in like 3 years a few parents have complained and the administration had zero backbone or support for the coach. Apparently it was one extremely vocal parent who caused the entire situation. Ironically this parent coaches a handful of the cc players in aau.....pretty sad.

Maybe that parent should take over as coach himself and find out just how difficult it is to deal with parents... Ironic, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT