ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinal Newman versus Windsor

winetot

Sports Fanatic
Nov 13, 2012
CN 50 Windsor 40.

Great week for Windsor, feeling as though they had pulled the wool over CN's eyes. Lose to Montgomery and Cardinal Newman. I could be wrong but think they were 1 seed in NCS last year and lost to Montgomery. And people don't believe in karma . Hmmmm

Ouch...tough week for Windsor....

Monday....Lose Cronin back to CN....
Monday again....Windsor boys lose to Monty...fall out of 1st place NBL tie with CN.
Tues...Windsor girls lose to CN....Windsor girls eliminated from postseason.
Weds...Windsor boys lose to CN...fall to 3rd place. Dropping behind CN and Monty.

Knowing the vile hatred just up the road in Windsor of EVERYTHING that is even remotely associated with CN......

quite possible one of the WORST WEEKS EVER FOR WINDSOR HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS....

I believe Windsor was 25-1 or something last year going into that NCS first round game and lost. (perfect 14-0 in NBL). Talk about shock factor. Newman is the better team though this year. Much more balanced and deep. I caught that game on YSN (thx Dave) and they play 10-11 guys who all can ball. If Newman stays healthy they will win the NBL (just need to beat CASA) and the Shaunessey in my opinion. Then NCS gets really interesting going up divisions.

And lastly... Windsor no longer has the world famous water slides that put them on the map 30 + years ago!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT