ADVERTISEMENT

Cathedral Catholic 44 Centennial Corona 41 F

I’m sure Centennial is feeling hosed by the Refs tonight
15 or 16 penalties called on them and 2 TD taken off the board because of them.
Make no mistake though Cathedral Catholic is a very good team and better than they were last year

Reactions: THEOC89
This is bad for a team like Centennial, losing to a team from the San Diego section.

Folsom is 2-0 against the same Cathedral team, who they beat for the 1AA State Title last year. I also think Folsom is a bit better this year than last.

To turn a negative into a positive. I think this crowns Folsom the #1 Public School in CA, with Centennial a distant 2nd. No excuses for penalties.

This is bad for a team like Centennial, losing to a team from the San Diego section.

Folsom is 2-0 against the same Cathedral team, who they beat for the 1AA State Title last year. I also think Folsom is a bit better this year than last.

To turn a negative into a positive. I think this crowns Folsom the #1 Public School in CA, with Centennial a distant 2nd. No excuses for penalties.
I would disagree that Folsom is better this year than last and still think CC beats them. However, all the the posters who dismissed Cathedral last year as a second rate team were proven wrong. They are top tier team and gave Folsom all they could handle last year

This sounds like someone we all know but how do you think Folsom is better this year? So losing that coaching staff was a upgrade? Centennial actually scheduled good teams unlike Folsom folsom would rather wait and play them when they absolutely has to

Centennial actually scheduled good teams unlike Folsom folsom would rather wait and play them when they absolutely has to
Semantics. Centennial just lost to a D1AA team from San Diego who Folsom beat twice.

You can argue semantics on if Folsom is as good this year as last. Either way, it's close. They are better than Cen10 and may likely beat DLS.

I would disagree that Folsom is better this year than last and still think CC beats them. However, all the the posters who dismissed Cathedral last year as a second rate team were proven wrong. They are top tier team and gave Folsom all they could handle last year
The difference is Folsom has beaten CC twice. Centennial, as a top 10 team nationally, just lost to a D1AA team who was beaten last year by Folsom.

Folsom now is the unquestioned #1 public in CA.

Best thing ever is if Centennial doesn’t make the D1 playoffs and gets dropped to D2.Not likely to happen but they do have 2 loses now

Semantics. Centennial just lost to a D1AA team from San Diego who Folsom beat twice.

You can argue semantics on if Folsom is as good this year as last. Either way, it's close. They are better than Cen10 and may likely beat DLS.
This Folsom team did not beat this CC team. Not all the same players (on either side) and not even close to the same coaching staff for Folsom. You say “They are better then Cen10” Really? How so? Is the fact that they beat Jesuit? Or is How bad they beat up Antelope? I think both have a combined record of 0-5. Real impressive. I’m not saying Folsom isn’t better. I just wonder what in the hell could possibly make you think they are.

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT