ADVERTISEMENT

CCS Open

jordan24

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2002
I’m assuming 8 teams will qualify for the 2020 CCS Open. Based on current MaxPreps rankings, the following will qualify:
  1. Riordan
  2. Mitty
  3. Bellarmine
  4. Serra
  5. Menlo Atherton
  6. St. Francis
  7. Los Altos
  8. Menlo School
I really haven’t followed the CCS, except with the WCAL teams. I’d be interested to hear about your thoughts of the other teams and if there are others to be on the look out.

I’m assuming 8 teams will qualify for the 2020 CCS Open. Based on current MaxPreps rankings, the following will qualify:
  1. Riordan
  2. Mitty
  3. Bellarmine
  4. Serra
  5. Menlo Atherton
  6. St. Francis
  7. Los Altos
  8. Menlo School
I really haven’t followed the CCS, except with the WCAL teams. I’d be interested to hear about your thoughts of the other teams and if there are others to be on the look out.

I think you’re spot on. Carmel has the size and athleticism to be in the Open Division, but losing that game against Palma sealed their fate IMO.

Lots of hoops left to be played and the top seedlings can easily be swapped between the top 3...

Palo Alto beat Los altos .
THey would be the representative and they're in 1st place .. Undefeated

Reactions: jordan24
I agree, except I’d move Menlo School up to 6. They are 16-3 only losses are to Mitty, Menlo-Atherton and Trinity Prep (NV).

I also see SHP in the running for the Open...They have their rematch @ Menlo this Friday night.

1. Riordan
  2. Mitty
  3. Bellarmine
  4. Serra
  5. Menlo Atherton
  6. St. Francis
  7. Los Altos
  8. Menlo School
Do you think the CCS will pull the same stunt as last season and put all teams but the last-place team in the Open?

Carmel is having a great year but no chance to compete with a WCAL league team.
Entirely different animal . Playing a WCAL team is like no other and can't compare to any of the public schools. Just look at the scores ! exception is Valley Christian .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT