ADVERTISEMENT

CCS postponements

I’m sure that the majority of games affected will be in the San Jose area. Games in Monterey county should be fine.

As far as I know the live Oak SHC game is still a go. The Aptos Terra nova game was moved to Terra Nova at least according to the CCS website

Wouldn't be surprised if many of the NCS games are not postponed. In Pleasanton now and the air quality is poor....elementary school across from my home is all stay in and no outside fr the kids today. Eyes and nose burning and particulates falling to ground. Reminds me of what it was like in Palo Alto and Pleasanton during the Santa Rosa/Napa fire. Thoughts are with those in Butte County and the City of Paradise and Oroville, etc. Hopefully the state with help of Federal gov will startup ops again to clear areas to protect from fires. There is one benefit to the logging industry. This is getting all to common and people are losing their lives and homes and lives decimated by these fires. Thoughts and prayers with all effected.

Safety of the kids and fans needs to be prioritized. They should postpone ALL Friday to play on Saturday. Breathing in this bad air no matter if it is at the EPA threshold will have serious effects down the road. People over sports. Come on CCS.

Safety of the kids and fans needs to be prioritized. They should postpone ALL Friday to play on Saturday. Breathing in this bad air no matter if it is at the EPA threshold will have serious effects down the road. People over sports. Come on CCS.

I believe all the CCS games that are in the danger zone have been moved to tomorrow. Those in the good air are going to play.

I heard games were being moved to SLV so their snack shack could re Coop costs for the spy equipment they purchased from The New England Patriots.

PS. The AQI will be worse tommorow.

Reactions: 831ccschamp
The AQI will be worst tomorrow, will they play games Monday or Tuesday instead?

Forecast are for the air to be better especially in the Southern half of Ccs and the.coastal areas. It will be well below the 100 level.but above the 50 so it will downgrade from unhealthy to moderate however not expecting a.healthy read 7ntil.Tiesday at the earliest forcast.

Of course since the winds can change.on a dime 8n the area nothing is absolute.

SLV blimp just hovered over my house headed north east, checking out weather conditions for potential make up games in the afternoon/evening. They even have a gofundme set up to earn a few bucks.

Gofundme/SLV/Weather/Recoophelmetmic/cost.org

Air quality is worse today in the Bay area than yesterday. How many days does there have to be between games?

I think the site that delivers Air quality status is down. It is unfortunately overworked. Trying to find out if Liberty and Clayton Valley are still on. All of CCS it looks like is Monday. They will have to make a quick turnaround to play the following Saturday. Not sure if that will have an impact for teams that have extra rest and played on Friday.

so the 49ers giants game may be relocated on MOnday? but Stanford and Oregon St are playing right NOW! WTH...play the games already. Most are on MONDAY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT