Burlingame

Burlingame over SI

D3
Scotts Valley
Menlo
Kings Academy
Pacific Grove

Menlo over Pacific Grove

In terms of potential CCS matchups, please be reminded of last Saturday's non-league score in Burlingame: St. Ignatius 10, Burlingame 0. Do you foresee a huge turnaround? If so, why?

Just a different scenario with this potential game. Saturday's game was the 4th of the week for Burlingame(they basically played 5 games last week, as they went 14 inn with Menlo on Weds).SI hadn't played since Tues and threw their #1 at Burlingame on Sat, not vs Serra in the WCAL playoffs. I'm an SI fan, but I just think the crooked number they threw up against Burlingame was an anomaly IMO.

Last edited:
Just a different scenario with this potential game. Saturday's game was the 4th of the week for Burlingame(they basically played 5 games last week, as they went 14 inn with Menlo on Weds).SI hadn't played since Tues and threw their ace at Burlingame on Sat. I'm an SI fan, but I just think the crooked number they threw up against Burlingame was an anomaly IMO.

Good knowledge.

Didn’t see Piedmont Hills beating Wilcox (2-1) in first round. BCP should now make it to the finials. Bells play PH next.

I don't think anyone saw that coming.
Lots of tight games yesterday.
SHC was a little rusty after not playing for a week. It showed. Were able to tie it up late, then mother nature did her thing. Tied 5-5 and will finish Friday.
Nice road win for SI.
PAL Bay had a good day too. Cap traveled a long way and pounded Carmel. Burlingame gets no hit and wins 1-0. Carlmont handle Santa Clara pretty easily. Hillsdale lost in 8 inn 1-0.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone saw that coming.
Lots of tight games yesterday.
SHC was a little rusty after not playing for a week. It showed. Were able to tie it up late, then mother nature did her thing. Tied 5-5 and will finish Friday.
Nice road win for SI.
PAL Bay had a good day too. Cap traveled a long way and pounded Carmel. Burlingame gets no hit and wins 1-0. Carlmont handle Santa Clara pretty easily.

Burlingame has been no-hit twice in two weeks.

I just noticed that 7th seeded St. Francis is playing at home against #2 seed Mitty today. How did that happen? Every other Open game is being played at a neutral field. Doesn't sit right unless Mitty agreed to play at SF.

Updated brackets on CCS site, we were fortunate enough to walk off Branham 1-0 yesterday in Round 2.

Division 1 - Final Four:
Bellarmine vs. Mt. View
Leigh vs. Leland

Good for SHC to grind out 2 wins. Monterey is a tough matchup for them. WCAL is 8-1 in the tournaments in their divisions.

Tough quarterfinal for the PAL Bay as the 3 teams that played all lost close tough games. Menlo and Kings Academy is playing in D3, but no other Bay teams still alive. All 3 PAL Ocean teams lost in 1st round

Good for SHC to grind out 2 wins. Monterey is a tough matchup for them. WCAL is 8-1 in the tournaments in their divisions.

Tough quarterfinal for the PAL Bay as the 3 teams that played all lost close tough games. Menlo and Kings Academy is playing in D3, but no other Bay teams still alive. All 3 PAL Ocean teams lost in 1st round

WCAL has two losses. Mitty beat St. Francis. Christoper beat SI

WCAL has two losses. Mitty beat St. Francis. Christoper beat SI
Funny with the si Christopher game. That game was rescheduled to mon after the sat rains and logistical issues with the umps. That meant si had to travel down to Gilroy. I’m sure the trip was not fun

Reactions: Defense_Rules
Funny with the si Christopher game. That game was rescheduled to mon after the sat rains and logistical issues with the umps. That meant si had to travel down to Gilroy. I’m sure the trip was not fun

And they went to Morgan Hill too last Weds

VC beat Serra 11-1 in 6 innings. VC v. Mitty for the Open Division title. I think VC’s ace can only go 3(4?) innings due to Saturday’s rain cancelation and having pitched on Monday.

Touch loss.....good run SHC the last 3 games after getting smoked by Mitty in the WCAL playoffs.

What do you mean CCS screwing round? I think system they have in place now is pretty good. Most were tight games across the board in all divisions

It has been the same format for the last 2 years. Only change from last year to this year is the A League champs weren't automatically placed in the Open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT