ADVERTISEMENT

Week 11 Previews: Los Gatos (6-2) at Wilcox (6-2)

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The PAL-Bay Division title will be decided in Santa Clara on Friday. Wilcox has won six of seven games (loss to Edison-Huntington Beach) since a season opening one point loss to Valley Christian-San Jose. Los Gatos’ losses have come against Top 20 ranked Grant and Pittsburg.

Wilcox once again has a strong running attack at 300 yards per game. Quarterback Tyson Bonilla has rushed for a team high 975 yards and 11 touchdowns.

Los Gatos boasts one of the top players in the section in senior Jaylen Thomas, who has 518 receiving yards and eight touchdowns and even has a touchdown pass. He also has 44 tackles and three interceptions.

Last week, Los Gatos got a closer than expected 19-6 win over Burlingame a week after Wilcox beat Burlingame 41-7.

Los Gatos has a 23 game league winning streak dating back to 2019 when it lost to Wilcox 37-0.

The PAL-Bay Division title will be decided in Santa Clara on Friday. Wilcox has won six of seven games (loss to Edison-Huntington Beach) since a season opening one point loss to Valley Christian-San Jose. Los Gatos’ losses have come against Top 20 ranked Grant and Pittsburg.

Wilcox once again has a strong running attack at 300 yards per game. Quarterback Tyson Bonilla has rushed for a team high 975 yards and 11 touchdowns.

Los Gatos boasts one of the top players in the section in senior Jaylen Thomas, who has 518 receiving yards and eight touchdowns and even has a touchdown pass. He also has 44 tackles and three interceptions.

Last week, Los Gatos got a closer than expected 19-6 win over Burlingame a week after Wilcox beat Burlingame 41-7.

Los Gatos has a 23 game league winning streak dating back to 2019 when it lost to Wilcox 37-0.
Glad this game is getting some mention. Very intriguing matchup

Reactions: MC415 and FBAddict

Nice write up!

The Merc has a subscriber's article of three sports writers' predictions. Due to the paywall, let me summarize their prediction combined vote for this game: Wilcox 2 LG 1

Last edited:
This one is a tossup for me. Will be flipping a coin for this pick’em game.
I'm with you - I have changed my Guess (with a capital G) two times already. I have at least two teams that are on my #1 pick'em choice. It may lean toward the game that I change the winner for it the least:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT