ADVERTISEMENT

Chino Hills

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
The "middle" ball brother is killing it. Went for 72 last night. Yikes! Liangelo Ball. How good is this family? Lonzo might be the best player in college basketball too.

Lonzo is definitely playing a very high level at UCLA. The scouts will obliterate him with his shooting form. Its worse than Kevin Martin and Shawn Marion! But hey, it goes in so what do I know? Its too bad he'll be one and done. Would be nice to see two Ball Brothers at UCLA in two years.

I agree. That shot is so broken but the way he moves the ball, his IQ, length, and all the stuff you can't teach is off the charts. I mean I'm a believer in this kid. I really see something unique. Keep in mind Kmart and Marion had very productive NBA careers and at one stage were all stars. Personally I don't think they sniff Lonzo either at this stage.

There father is an absolute character. Actually sort of refreshing to hear him speak. Pretty smart guy and these kids are putting on shows.

Reactions: romezzy2577
That was filthy! I just watched the highlights of the Gelo putting up 72. Chino Hills plays an unbelievable style of basketball. I wonder if Sierra Canyon plays Chino Hills during the regular season? That'll be a heck of a game when these two Colossus meet.

Chino Hills still basically sucks you into playing that up and down game. What kid doesnt want to play like that? Their achilles heel is their center. If you get him in foul trouble, they cant cherry pick. They will actually have to defend.

Speaking of shooting form, have you seen the younger one Melo shoot!? It may be worse than K Martin but it goes in!

At one point in a kids development do you just say "NO" you aren't shooting like that. I can't believe that stuff wasn't corrected earlier on.... The middle one has a sweet stroke. Big athletic guard but his game is actually the weakest out of the 3 if you ask me. He is by far the best scorer but he doesn't pay a lick of D and really uses his superior size to beat up on younger and smaller HS kids. That stuff goes away next year in college. You aren't going to post up and beat guys in the post.

Reactions: BadBucks
Is it better to have great form or great confidence in your shot? I tend to think confidence (which comes from successful results) is more important.

Is it better to have great form or great confidence in your shot? I tend to think confidence (which comes from successful results) is more important.

Streak- Its better to have both and with these kids exposure and training to the basketball there is no reason they shouldn't have it. Most players have small corrections they have to make when they get to college. Josh Jackson at KU come to mind. But minor stuff..... You won't find a bigger fan in Lonzo than me. I think what he is doing on the court is incredible. He's a leader first and its his UCLA team. Watch how unselfish he plays. Its refreshing.

I stand by my statement. Lonzo is the best player in college basketball playing on the best team. ( UCLA looks amazing. Big win over UK.

I stand by my statement. Lonzo is the best player in college basketball playing on the best team. ( UCLA looks amazing. Big win over UK.
Huge win. I thought they were going to blow it at the end. If they can clean it up they will be in the final four.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT