ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2025 Offers

Would be cool if John Tofi Jr. could also play basketball a la Tony Gonzalez. He’d also be teammates with Carr. lol
Indeed. What a bunch of studs in this family. Pops was a great player on the hardwood. Believe he won a state championship but you WCAL fanatics can confirm. Tommy ceiling is super high. Like sundays.

Indeed. What a bunch of studs in this family. Pops was a great player on the hardwood. Believe he won a state championship but you WCAL fanatics can confirm. Tommy ceiling is super high. Like sundays.
Yes. John Sr played on the 2001 annd 2002 NorCal title and 2002 CIF Title team with Marquise Kately.
And there’s another Tofi boy @ Riordan that is a freshman playing JV football and most likely basketball.

Yes. John Sr played on the 2001 annd 2002 NorCal title and 2002 CIF Title team with Marquise Kately.
And there’s another Tofi boy @ Riordan that is a freshman playing JV football and most likely basketball.
If someone has a DVD or VHS of all 5 of those SH-Riordan matchups from 2002, I'd buy a copy off you. Those were so evenly matched/highly competitive games.

If someone has a DVD or VHS of all 5 of those SH-Riordan matchups from 2002, I'd buy a copy off you. Those were so evenly matched/highly competitive games.
Agreed, those were awesome games! I believe I saw clips of the Div 3 NorCal Championship between SH-Riordan @ UC Davis. Will send the link if I find it.

Reactions: iamgearyblvd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT