ADVERTISEMENT

D2 and D4 NCS

Monty, awful loss, at home damn near, in the northbay on a Friday night with traffic, what more can you ask for? Will the northbay ever win anything? I’d say no going forward never have The athletes, Benicia isn’t even a good program at all, Monty Was 28-3 and couldn’t get it done….when will anyone in northbay,,,remember CN ran out tom B for a second round exit ?
Next year Newman won’t be higher than NCS D3 or D4? It’ll be low that’s for sure. They could win one in the next two years.

In theory next years playoff system is better but it’s really bad for publics below 1000 students, especially 500 and below and really good for publics 1500 and above who are mediocre and/or play the scheduling game. Small to medium Privates should like the new system as well they won’t be very high in the divisions more than likely.

Montgomery HS has tons of bad publicity and seems like it’s changing into a typical large low socioeconomic public with mediocre to poorer sports programs. Basketball you only need a few athletes to keep the program going though. I think many families will/are transferring to Maria Carillo or CN up there.

Next year Newman won’t be higher than NCS D3 or D4? It’ll be low that’s for sure. They could win one in the next two years.

In theory next years playoff system is better but it’s really bad for publics below 1000 students, especially 500 and below and really good for publics 1500 and above who are mediocre and/or play the scheduling game. Small to medium Privates should like the new system as well they won’t be very high in the divisions more than likely.

Montgomery HS has tons of bad publicity and seems like it’s changing into a typical large low socioeconomic public with mediocre to poorer sports programs. Basketball you only need a few athletes to keep the program going though. I think many families will/are transferring to Maria Carillo or CN up there.
That explains Salesian.. the public schools in Richmond are so bad.. salesian benefits for sure.

That explains Salesian.. the public schools in Richmond are so bad.. salesian benefits for sure.
JFK sometimes has decent football and I think basketball teams? Very hit or miss though. Richmond we last relevant when Coach Carter was on the court? El Cerrito (has some Richmond kids) is usually a good athletic program. De Anza no idea.

Honestly Salesian football I thought should/could be better. They were rolling from about 2005-2015 but really are just a good small school now. Basketball is a different story, true powerhouse.

Not sure how much competition there is to Marin Catholic or DLS for Salesian now? St Mary’s and even BOD and St Pats are somewhat close.

JFK sometimes has decent football and I think basketball teams? Very hit or miss though. Richmond we last relevant when Coach Carter was on the court? El Cerrito (has some Richmond kids) is usually a good athletic program. De Anza no idea.

Honestly Salesian football I thought should/could be better. They were rolling from about 2005-2015 but really are just a good small school now. Basketball is a different story, true powerhouse.

Not sure how much competition there is to Marin Catholic or DLS for Salesian now? St Mary’s and even BOD and St Pats are somewhat close.
Kennedy had got teams when the coach who was the police officer was there.
He then went to El Cerrito and had them rolling for a minute. About 5 years ago De Anza had a good run hoop teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT