ADVERTISEMENT

D4 State Bracket

I know that Corning is undefeated and all, but they really haven't played anybody good in any of those 29 games. Them getting the 6th seed in NorCal is a bit absurd to me, but I guess I'll find out how good they really are on Wednesday.

Would also like to say that D4 seems really watered down compared to last year. St. Pats is the only really good team on the north side of the bracket imo (Palma is good but University, Menlo, HMB and Stuart Hall could give them a run for their money). And as hot as Lick has been, I can't foresee St. Pats imploding again against them like they did last time.

Reactions: GOTF
St pats and Palma. In reality, it's st pats vs st pats. All of D4 north and south is pretty bad this year. If st pats doesn't win state, they should be embarrassed.

Menlo playing lights out against University right now, leading 43-24 at the half. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in CCS Open next year with Foley, Brown and Woodson all returning.

I can't believe the Menlo coach didn't take his starters off the floor till 3:00 remained in a +30 point game...... He sure put a lot at risk this late in the season if one of those guys were to roll an ankle or something.

I can't believe the Menlo coach didn't take his starters off the floor till 3:00 remained in a +30 point game...... He sure put a lot at risk this late in the season if one of those guys were to roll an ankle or something.
Last night St. Pats-St. Vincent beat Pierce HS 91-18! There are too many teams in the playoffs CIF! Stop with this nonsense!

Last night St. Pats-St. Vincent beat Pierce HS 91-18! There are too many teams in the playoffs CIF! Stop with this nonsense!
CtXu3CiWAAAWY6L.jpg

Palma should have advantage over Menlo at home. In past years, the Chieftains for some reason don't shoot well at Menlo or neighbor SHP. Should be a very good game. As far as St Pats, I think Palma, Menlo and HMB might match up better than many think Central Catholic also may have a say. D4 seems to be competitive at the next couple rounds at least. St Pats may have had a better place being seeded #2.

Reactions: GOTF
CC 34 HMB 24 at the half HMB is gonna have to come out of the zone D if they plan on making up this spread

Palma 72 Menlo 61 Final
NorCal D-IV final: Central Catholic 70, Half Moon Bay 54.

Lick-Wilmerding 84 West Campus 62 Final
SP-SV, 89-55 over Ripon Final

Central catholic scored 70 pts total and WENT TO THE LINE 41 times. They did a great job making 31 of their 41 attempts. HMB made it to the line a whopping grand total of 9 times? If your coming out here to play you better be prepared. Not sure of his name but the short Hispanic offical took over the game Midway though the third, he was actually tracking players down and talking smack to them. Crazy..... Good luck to CC the rest of the way good team great facility and good crowd tonight !

Last edited:
Reactions: Brodiemaster
Palma hosts Central Catholic being the #1 seed. Refs should let them play to some extent in playoffs. Seems like alot of fouls.

An unfortunate end to the Cougars season. With Saffold, Margate, Yerby and Cavanaugh all graduating there's definitely going to be some shoes to fill for next season, but on the bright side both Menzies and Treanor will be back.

Jefferson will be a major threat to HMB next season; will be exciting to see those two teams go head-to-head.

Don't be surprised if & when you see some major changes coming up in the HMB program........ Btw CC shot 21 FT's in the 4th quarter alone

Didn't seem the game but Central Catholic is a very good team. You can blame it on the fouls or the refs but HMB would have lost 8 of 10 to that team. Not disrespecting HMB. Central is a better team

@ Lincoln, not blaming anybody just stating facts.... Please read previous post before making acquisitions.

"Central catholic scored 70 pts total and WENT TO THE LINE 41 times. They did a great job making 31 of their 41 attempts. HMB made it to the line a whopping grand total of 9 times? If your coming out here to play you better be prepared. Not sure of his name but the short Hispanic offical took over the game Midway though the third, he was actually tracking players down and talking smack to them. Crazy..... Good luck to CC the rest of the way good team great facility and good crowd tonight ! "

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT