ADVERTISEMENT

DanKings off the Bulldog bandwagon?

To me it really is a Rebuilding year for Vacaville. Call me crazy but I will not be surprised if Rodriquez upsets the Bulldogs...but until they play the game we will find out.

Last edited:
Give D12K a break ;)

No team is as battle tested in MEL than Vacaville from SOS POV.
Vacaville SOS = 24.2
Rodriquez = -11.8

Vacaville may be rebuilding and I've not seen either team play but I'm a believer in SOS and have to think that Vaca's SOS will position them as favorites to win MEL although Wood & Vanden will have something to say.

It's Tuesday. No Vacaville/Rodriguez MEL game preview? Don't be a front runner!
Dan12 is no front runner, IMO. It’s just disgusting watching a team you love taking L’s, especially a successful and proud program like Vacaville.Im watching my alma mater win games by playing a bit#% schedule. At least Vaca is playing some tough teams. Bulldogs will be back ,Dan.

Dan12 is no front runner, IMO. It’s just disgusting watching a team you love taking L’s, especially a successful and proud program like Vacaville.Im watching my alma mater win games by playing a bit#% schedule. At least Vaca is playing some tough teams. Bulldogs will be back ,Dan.
Well said

Reactions: MC415
I know Dan, personally. He is a very nice young man, with much spirit and much devotion to his Vacaville Bulldogs. He is a true fan of high school football, appreciating good football.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
It's Tuesday. No Vacaville/Rodriguez MEL game preview? Don't be a front runner!

Wow haven’t been on here for two weeks, and someone already posted something about me lol, @hecanfoos for the past 2 or 3 years I haven’t posted anything for games against Rodriguez, Armijos or the Fairfields unless I see them having a great season, why bother when Vacaville will put on a running clock by the 3rd qtr. I don’t post much in games against the MEL, only against Wood and Napa. Napa is no longer there, the only other interesting matchup is Vanden as they haven’t faced each other in their history.

Thank you all for your kind words! @Renegade4Life @ThunderRam @remc @MC415 and @bulldogmgc

Yeah was just thinkin' other day on weekly "pick 'ems" that that nice Vacaville nut "Dan12Kings" is missing in action as no picks [Dan12Kings would pick Vacaville to upset DLS in a second!].
So good Dan12 is back & OK.
Defense, Defense, Defense!!

Vaca 27-0 2nd quarter. Think they are doing just fine...
=running clock by the 4th qtr. most MEL teams are nothing compared to the competition Vacaville has faced in Nonleague. Just two interesting games left for Vaca, Wood and Vanden(next week) looking forward to seeing Vandens’ stadium

Yeah was just thinkin' other day on weekly "pick 'ems" that that nice Vacaville nut "Dan12Kings" is missing in action as no picks [Dan12Kings would pick Vacaville to upset DLS in a second!].
So good Dan12 is back & OK.
Defense, Defense, Defense!!
lol haha you got that right!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT