7 Los Gatos 20-6 0.76

However fair market might go closer like this:
1. Heritage
2. Palo Alto
3. Sequoia
4. Los Gatos
5. Logan

@MoneyTeam0115 what do you think?

Dublin will not be in the open they will be in d1 norcal and more then likely be
the number 1 seed. You also have to add san leandro,Modesto Christian,and
folsom as those three schools will get pulled in with dela, woodcreek and sheldon
going into the open

Last edited:
@Straight8 i agree with your 1 seed. If Palo Alto wins tonight they get the 2 seed. I see James Logan gettin the 3 seed. Just can't see Sequoia and Los Gatos getting in front of them based off looking at Rankings and who each other the 3 teams beat.

1. Heritage
2. Palo Alto
3. James Logan
4. Oakland Tech
5. Los Gatos
6. Sequoia
7. Fremont
8. St Mary's
9. Menlo Athertin
10. San Leandro
11. West
12. Lowell

This is all 3 Division 1 teams De La Salle, Dublin, and the Bells go Open which is likely

Dublin doesn't qualify for the open and would have to petition to go up, right?

I Think the top 4 seeds will go 1.Dublin 2. heritage 3.palo alto or (sequoia) 4.Oakland tech

Oakland Tech has very few losses but they are to Logan, Mt Eden, San Leandro and Fremont [Oakland]. You would have to through out head to head and similar opponents to rank Oakland Tech that high. But These seeders have been wrong before like with D2 NCS. BTW @That209guy are you trolling today?

I would not be surprised if logan got a 3 or 4 they are good I think alot depends
on if Palo alto wins tonight and how much stock the committee puts on the
fact that sequoia played in the CCS open division playoff.

@bones40 i agree but they lost first round. Now if they had made it to semis in the ccs open it would be a diff story.
It will be interesting especially now that Dublin won't be going open. I'm calling for a Dublin and James Logan round 2 in NorCal finals being that they don't meet up in the semis.

Then don't they need a 3 or 6 seed to meet Dublin in the finals? Also these D1 CCS teams might slow down the D1 NCS high octane offenses. They don't give up the 70 and 65 point games.

There's a chance that Bellarmine might not be in the Open. If so, they'll be the #1 seed.

Got my info from one of the 12 division 1 NorCal State qualifying coaches. If I'm wrong, then I got trolled.

There's a chance that Bellarmine might not be in the Open. If so, they'll be the #1 seed.

The Bells loss in the CCS Open final probably cost them a high seed and subsequent first round home game in the Open. They'll belong there no doubt.

Dublin will not be in the open they will be in d1 norcal and more then likely be
the number 1 seed. You also have to add san leandro,Modesto Christian,and
folsom as those three schools will get pulled in with dela, woodcreek and sheldon
going into the open
Last year SJS did not reseed meaning if you lost in quarters, you didn't get pulled up to nor-cal if you were highest remaining seed and team in your division got selected for nor cal. Did they change that rule for this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT