ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Fever Playing much Better

GBBall4L

Sports Fanatic
Dec 15, 2019
Now that the Fever is playing through Boston and allowing Kelsy Mitchell to attack it opens up the court for Caitlyn and Smith. Although Clark may not always be the top scorer every game her impact is much more significant in a positive way. Also NaLyssa Smith's skill set fits in perfect into this style of play.

I've said this before and I stand by it; The Fever have a legit squad and when you have Mitchell and Clark playing Guard and attacking intelligently, Smith on the cleanup while playing through Boston they could be special in the future. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoachStoneyp22
Indy Fever vs Chi Sky proving to be a great game thus far. I just believe that the Fever has too many weapons for the Sky to handle. But it should be exciting to watch. As a real WNBA fan I love this type of atmosphere for the ladies. Hopefully the WNBA can start making their own money soon so they can take the NBA off child support in a few seasons.

Fever got too much sauce. As I said before but folks disagreed, they have a real squad!!

Wow!! It's up for grabs with 53.2 seconds left. I love this for the WNBA ladies!! What a game!!!

What a fun game. Indiana choked away a 12-point lead with six minutes left, and there was plenty of trash talk and big moments.

Reactions: GBBall4L
Indiana Fever looking like a playoff contender now that they are playing good team basketball. as I said in the beginning this team is loaded with talent. You can't just plug a player like Clark and have it gel right away. But now they are learning how to play together I still I believe this team will be special.

Reactions: ClayK
so it happened... i am in vegas for the usc vs lsu game and i decided to go to the aces game. las vegas loves that team and it was packed.

so it happened... i am in vegas for the usc vs lsu game and i decided to go to the aces game. las vegas loves that team and it was packed.
Nice! You got a chance to see SC make a defensive mark in college football and see the Aces play as well. Sounds like a good time!

Nice! You got a chance to see SC make a defensive mark in college football and see the Aces play as well. Sounds like a good time!
craps table was not nice to me.. but i need to learn to walk away. lollll... and SC defense finally tackled well although that soft zone need some work. allegiant stadium set the attendance record and the atmosphere was electric. what a game

CC should be ROY and 1st team WNBA (at worst 2nd) as she is leading the league in assists. From 1st pick in the draft to the playoff 6 seed and over .500 should put her in the MVP consideration also....not saying win the MVP but a top 5 finish seems reasonable.

Let's see if the haters can actually give her the props she deserves. Does Sheryl Swoopes have a vote? Just saying...🤷

She's a great player, but let's see:

A'ja Wilson
Alyssa Thomas
Breanna Stewart
Napheesa Collier

The fifth spot is wide open. Kahleah Copper is a candidate. Brittney Griner. Arike Oguwonbale maybe.

If Indiana keeps playing this well, I think first team is a definite possibility.

craps table was not nice to me.. but i need to learn to walk away. lollll... and SC defense finally tackled well although that soft zone need some work. allegiant stadium set the attendance record and the atmosphere was electric. what a game
Yeah that soft zone was driving me crazy!! Gotta tighten that approach up. I don't gamble and if it do it's with a "fun money" budget. No expectations.

one thing I REALLY don't get about bigoted-against-black sports "fans"... Almost all of them are rooting for teams that ALSO have black players, and they cheer their side's black players wildly when they make a play. Just crazy.

one thing I REALLY don't get about bigoted-against-black sports "fans"... Almost all of them are rooting for teams that ALSO have black players, and they cheer their side's black players wildly when they make a play. Just crazy.
Because if they are on their side then they are perceived as one of the good ones.

its the 'i have black friends' effect

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT